Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I'll try to update the ROTY voting daily or whenever something major happens so here it goes

ROTY Voting - 02/09

Rose Bertram - 33%
Hailey Clauson - 31%
Erin Heatherton - 12%
Ashley Smith - 8%
Solveig - 7%
Kelly Rohrbach - 6%
Robyn Lawley - 3%

Did they decided that this year they'd put the worse pictures in the magazine?

Yes, except this picture which is amazing and maybe one of the best imo: Farm, Tractor, Blonde, Short Shorts, Overalls and Bewbs. You can't hate this.

MtbBJSKN.jpg

I love that one, it's different from the usual shoots. Honestly I did not had high expectations from her but she was all sorts of good.

Hailey or Rose because I don't see how the others can win :p

I would throw Ashley in there too, they managed to get all great pictures of her and as mentioned, she just nails it in the white trash theme. 

My favorite is Hailey but I can see why guys love Rose too, she does have some great shots. The other four are rather forgettable or just plain awful

Hailey or Rose because I don't see how the others can win :p

I would throw Ashley in there too, they managed to get all great pictures of her and as mentioned, she just nails it in the white trash theme. 

My favorite is Hailey but I can see why guys love Rose too, she does have some great shots. The other four are rather forgettable or just plain awful

Those are my top 3 (in no particular order): Hailey, Rose, Ashley

What do you like about Rose? Yes her face is pretty but her poses are just slutty, even on video

She is pretty and she has a sexy, curvy body.  I like her enthusiasm and confidence.  She has a great smile.

Hailey keeps climbing for ROY but Rose is fending her off.  38 to 35 Rose is ahead.

What do you like about Rose? Yes her face is pretty but her poses are just slutty, even on video

She is pretty and she has a sexy, curvy body.  I like her enthusiasm and confidence.  She has a great smile.

+ 1 ! 

+ 1 ! 

Times ten on the smile. She's got an amazing face too. You could just tell she was having the time of her life on her shoot, and she's also a relatively new model. Give her sometime to figure things out, and I think she'll blow us away if she gets another chance next year. I

Also :ninja: How is this any "sluttier" than these?  :idk:  A lot of the girls posed the exact same way Rose did. (In other shots as well.)

X158909_TK4_03_03739-rawMasterWMsm.jpg X158020_TK4_12128-rawMasterwmsm.jpg X158020_TK2_1458-rawMasterwmsm.jpg

I'm still going through everything and forming my opinion on all the girls but Ashley + Overalls + Sideboob = Gold.