Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Lindsay Bélanger A French Canadian through and through, this model loves her some Celine Dion

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

7BKqxupm.jpg

NO YOU’RE not having deja vu. Lindsay Bélanger is a 2014 casting call returnee (see her Q&A from last year here). And while she didn’t make the cut then, there was something about the gorgeous doe eyed brunette that we just couldn’t shake. We think you’ll see it too.

Name: Lindsay Bélanger

But my friends and family call me: Lindsay/Boo Boo

Hometown: Saguenay, Quebec

Current city: LA

Years modeling: 4

You may know me from my work with: Sephora, UGG Australia, Mary Kay, Bite Beauty Cosmetics, Deal or no Deal, Fitness Magazine, Bellagio Hotel

When I travel I always bring myfood, food, food ;-), makeup, baby wipes

The most expensive thing in my closet are my: Herve Leger dress and I wear it: not nearly enough

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: hiking in a rocky mountain in really high heels :-P

I am best known for my: a little bit of everything, but mostly my “personality”

When I was younger I was: sporty (like a little boy)

I feel sexiest when: I wear pretty lingerie

My friends think I spend too much timestopping in a café or somewhere to eat, haha

My biggest fear are: earthquakes

The celebrity I’d do a kissing scene with is: James Franco

The book everyone should read is: I really don’t like to read books

The movie everyone should see is: Frozen

If I started a charity it would be to: help to protect the ocean

The three four items on my bucket list are:

1. Take my whole family on a nice trip

Buy a nice house in Hollywood

Swim with a shark

Be an SI girl :-)

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory

The best dish I make is: filet mignon with honey asparagus and smashed sweet potatoes

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!

I am: spontaneous / a planner

My personal style can be described as:

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots

T-shirt, jeans and Converse “flip flops”

Chanel sunglasses and Louboutin heels

Maxi dress and sandals

Other

My favorite musical artist/band is: Celine Dion

My go-to karaoke song is: The Titanic theme

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/05/29/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-lindsay-belanger/

The book everyone should read is: I really don’t like to read books  emoticon-4057-src-770e3d6c306dda14-28x28.png

I am best known for my: a little bit of everything, but mostly my “personality ????????

2mR3h.gif

NO YOU’RE not having deja vu. Lindsay Bélanger is a 2014 casting call returnee (see her Q&A from last year here). And while she didn’t make the cut then, there was something about the gorgeous doe eyed brunette that we just couldn’t shake. We think you’ll see it too.

I wonder how she is under the table to get two chances

id6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.pngid6bt1.png

"I got in on my modeling skills though!"

w1qyi9.png

The book everyone should read is: I really don’t like to read books  emoticon-4057-src-770e3d6c306dda14-28x28.png

I am best known for my: a little bit of everything, but mostly my “personality ????????

I'm not sure which one would be more accurate here...  :banghead:  or  :rofl:

khZVoJy.gif

American TV Anchor:  But, Mr. Minister, it isn't like this film is the first troublesome thing to come out of Canada.  Let us not forget Bryan Adams.

Canadian Film Minister:  Now, now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions!

I rather talk about Kendall Jenner instead of Justin Bieber.

Let's talk about Kendall Jenner, who would like to see her doing SI? cuz I do. I think she's very beautiful way more than Gigi Hadid. If Gigi can do SI I am pretty sure Kendall can do it, she resemblance Emily Ratajowski. & she has a lovely booty

post-60413-0-80517100-1401509976_thumb.j

http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/05/28/chrissy-teigen-takes-a-dip-with-cap-n-crunch/

Captain crunch is really only a Commander because of three rings on his sleeve. 

Should be Commander crunch. 

and on the link they (si.com) are telling Elle to "stop photoshopping Kate Upton", when every year SI photoshop all their models on their site :huh: I wonder if they SI are ever going to stop photo-shopping too?