Bellazon

Why?

frenchkiki

• 1 month later...

Why...?

Bellazon is becoming more & more an unfriendly place. You just can't say one little negative thing about a model without having someone jumping at your throat or report you over nothing. I miss the fun and the talks I was having on models thread with interesting people. This place is becoming so cold with no heart.

230422tumblrme8g99TgaZ1qiu92zo1500.jpg

Why...?

Bellazon is becoming more & more an unfriendly place. You just can't say one little negative thing about a model without having someone jumping at your throat or report you over nothing. I miss the fun and the talks I was having on models thread with interesting people. This place is becoming so cold with no heart.

230422tumblrme8g99TgaZ1qiu92zo1500.jpg

^ Sounds like we need a section for just the adults only. Where we can smoke, drink, curse and spew forth vile interpretations of what we think beauty is without anyone telling the teacher on us :Angel: Now if only more came on board to this idea :gocho:

^ Sounds like we need a section for just the adults only. Where we can smoke, drink, curse and spew forth vile interpretations of what we think beauty is without anyone telling the teacher on us :Angel: Now if only more came on board to this idea :gocho:

I'm loving this idea!

I'm loving this idea!

I am in too!

I'm loving this idea!

I am in too!

That's 3 people so far who else is in? :whistle:

With the exception of smoking I pretty much do all those things anyways :nicole: :ninja: