Bellazon

Why?

frenchkiki

Just now, frenchkiki said:

@PinkCouture @Prettyphile why can't I write above & under my signature? I want to write less lines that you did Pretty (just 2) and here is what's it says (screen shot)

Help :sad:

sig.thumb.jpg.acb3535e55f1b50fc5dcd2ddad

Even JJ got one millions lines!! That's not fair :realmad:

Let me see if I can edit your signature.

30 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Simple members as us don't have this button anymore ...

Doh! :pinch: 

23 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

yes it's true :'(

Another way is to clear the formatting ---- do members have the button with a "T" and a little "x"? If so, highlight your whole signature and click on that button. Then format your signature to the way you want. 

If that doesn't work let me know and I will try to do it for you :yes: 

10 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Why must signatures be in English?

Also being in behavior, I was taught that you don't ask "why" questions. :rofl:

B/c all posts must be in English therefore signatures must be too. It is also the only language all of us understand so it is fair for everyone :) 

On a similar note, sometimes it is funny when people assume you don't understand what they are saying in another language. It's like, I know you just called me a "peasant's pig" in German. True story! :thumbs_up: 

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

B/c all posts must be in English therefore signatures must be too. It is also the only language all of us understand so it is fair for everyone :) 

On a similar note, sometimes it is funny when people assume you don't understand what they are saying in another language. It's like, I know you just called me a "peasant's pig" in German. True story! :thumbs_up: 

Oh ok. lol

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

Why are high waisted jeans & bikini bottoms making a come back?

Do girls really want to like they have negative booty?

They are making a comeback b/c fashion often run out of ideas so it decides to recycle trends. Also it is to make bloated bellys look smaller :p

If you got a booty high-waisted bottoms won't change things that much. However if you got no booty...good luck!

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

They are making a comeback b/c fashion often run out of ideas so it decides to recycle trends. Also it is to make bloated bellys look smaller :p

If you got a booty high-waisted bottoms won't change things that much. However if you got no booty...good luck!

so they're X5YJMP4.gif Mom X5YJMP4.gif jeans then. :yucky: