Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:blush: Laetitia was great on San Remo! Thank for vids^^

Ewciolina, that blog is so huge how long did it take for you to find that picture? dig the crocs cause I'm wearing them exact ones right know :heart: I know this is uber cool fashion forum but crocs rule and they are super comfortable, so I wonder who won the auction......hmmmmmmmm, how many are trying to figure out, I will tell you that it was not (I******0)3,000 cause thats my nemisis, maybe it was me, hmmmmmmmmm, as I said the importance of posting pictures there source so people like me can support all these great people, and increase magazine circulation, yeah going on rant, but real proud of myself cause I figured out a magazine editorial from a modeling agency site , wish they would post the magazines in the models portfolios, cause if you want to give support ya gotta buy the magazine and everyone goes wow gotta use this fantastic person cause they really are :kiss: hi every one :wave:

About which photo you are talking about Hope1? These from San Remo I found through google. Just like that.

What is about with the STOP sign. Is the source page suspicious or something? I've never had such a warning earlier on this forum.

Woooooooo :heart: Laetitia :heart: in uber Ulavision!!! :woot::wave::laugh:

:wait I was here yesterday until 5:00 or so and I missed saying happpppppppy Birthday to the great femme fatale beautiful frenchkiki :( :fun::kiss: I bow my head in a mass of shame :blush: I hope that you had the most fantastic ever Birthday lady kiki :heart:

Ula) :drool: :drool: :drool: now first have to give major credit because the amount of time that went into scanning alllllll those pictures must have taken you a couple of hours , I bow to you oh great godess and very hard worker Ula) :Dinah: :Dinah: why isnt there a bow your head down emoticon, this was alllllllllllotttttttttta work to scan all these pictures and then upload them, so a very huge thank you :heart:

Ewoclina, I guess I did not do the images from this site, I just kept going back and back and when I put lae and stefano in for this blog was pretty recent ones with her wheeling around with the newest member of the family :kiss: the stop not sure where that came from ?

great hommage to many filmakers and photographers in this russian harpers , I see the obvious luis bunel " belle du jour" not quite sure about the second I mean sorta a " piano" mixed with lady marie off with her head , and in the last total fellini, I mean 8 1/2 , marcello, a little dolce vita , and mixture of early Helmut newton , with some vintage aurthur elgort, amazing really great stuff ( this is just how I see it, prob totally wrong) but ya see what you want to see :heart:

kiki, happy and most happiest birthdays that last forever for you :heart: hi Rob, Nimzo, and everyone :wave: and ula) :heart:

The second one is from San Remo where Laetitia was with lovely Italian co host Fabio Fazio. I saw whole festival on Rai / Italian TV station /

Promo:

Laetitia sings :

Other clip Laetitia is at the beginning:

Thank you very much Ewciolina! But I was looking for the video where she sings in the 'magenta' dress. Does anyone have it?

What about the other picture?

post-10072-1283527741_thumb.jpg

post-10072-1283527753_thumb.jpg