Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

thank you liz collins :heart: ula) greatest ever, man with all that work you should be known around the world, because you are definiteley worth it :heart: okay I need some numbers of magazine stores in france cause they just are not cutting it here in americaaaaaaaaaant get it straight, american magazines are so filled with , well anybody got some numbers for me to call cause computers suck, so any of you who live in the region maybe could ya pass some store numbers my way :ninja: I am having meltdown, cause all I seem to like is foreign magazines, even though us americans do try :whistle: cause liz is one of my faves in honor and cause a thumbsucker, my avi is changing but ula) just waiting for the st petersberg store to get it here :heart: hello eveeryone , going for broke is like having a nervous breakdown high :wave::laugh:

reposts of lae always nice to see, :wave: but we do have to always thank ula) :heart: so can someone give me some french magazine phone numbers, I mean really desperate , also the st petersburg store does not carry russian bazzar, WHAT :blink::blink::blink: NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong in this world when russian store does not carry every fashion magazine, ula) helllllllllllp russian stores anyone :kiss: did I tell you I am totally desperate, no really totally desperate :wave:

What's not to love about Laetitia Casta? She was my favorite model ever, partly due to the fact that she's curvy, not stick thin. But her face is gorgeous. She seems earthy and genuine. There's not a bit of arrogance about her despite her one-in-a-million flawless looks. There's something about her that other models, no matter how good they are, lack. Laetitia has a special quality. I miss seeing her modeling. Her little sister is gorgeous, too. I wish Laetitia much success with film and with her family. I know she's said children are the most important thing to her. I can't say enough good things about her.