Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

:drool: Amazing pictures. Thank You :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Look what I found - piggybanks are hot :bounce:203 full pages and 19 covers

http://cgi.ebay.com/220-RARE-LAETITIA-CAST...84?pt=Magazines

I will never sale my collection :evil:

Ewicolina, to bad you could be very rich :laugh: well the game is on everbody cause I am putting all my cards in, mastercard, visa, amex I love a good challange, ahhh I can feel the rush of the win, and well let it be me, I have sold my soul....and what a wonderful sale it has been, lady lae is worth every penny, franc , euro, gbp, chn, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah :drool:

For me it would be a pity to sell everything. I was picking for years my " little treasures ". I know very well what you feel when You're bidding. I do not drink alcohol, do not smoke cigarettes, do not hesitate banned substances :laugh: but online auctions - I'm like a Molotov cocktail.

smigol5hd.jpg My precious :evil:

and all people keep away from my room :). Do you bought this listing?

now my dear ewicolina this is not how you play, and I like to play :laugh: we shall see or will we :ninja: now this could be me

post-31444-1282854863_thumb.jpg could be.....

or maybe as long as ..... :whistle:

post-31444-1282854929_thumb.jpg

game on :heart:

floppy you're amazing she was so beautiful with this hair and make up! and her french accent is so cute! I think with Stefano, now she speaks well! :blush::heart:

She fared very well as a hostess of the festival. Both Fabio and the audience was sympathetic. She had beautiful dresses and soft makeup.

post-22656-0-1446017195-34957_thumb.jpg

Source repubblica.it

:blush: Laetitia was great on San Remo! Thank for vids^^

Ewciolina, that blog is so huge how long did it take for you to find that picture? dig the crocs cause I'm wearing them exact ones right know :heart: I know this is uber cool fashion forum but crocs rule and they are super comfortable, so I wonder who won the auction......hmmmmmmmm, how many are trying to figure out, I will tell you that it was not (I******0)3,000 cause thats my nemisis, maybe it was me, hmmmmmmmmm, as I said the importance of posting pictures there source so people like me can support all these great people, and increase magazine circulation, yeah going on rant, but real proud of myself cause I figured out a magazine editorial from a modeling agency site , wish they would post the magazines in the models portfolios, cause if you want to give support ya gotta buy the magazine and everyone goes wow gotta use this fantastic person cause they really are :kiss: hi every one :wave:

I just don't know what to say to u Ula? U are amazing! this is THE PERFECT birthday present for me today :heart:

Now i just need to FIND this magazine!!

This picture

:heart:post-19830-1283208401_thumb.jpg :heart:

I am very glad, that you liked it)))))

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw so many excellent pictures of Laetitia :heart:

Frenchkiki, Happy Birthday :fun::wave: