Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I had no idea she was dating a baseball player but I guess that explains why she's living in LA and why she goes to the games so much. I'd love to see her on SI too so let's cross our fingers.

Also I noticed that Bregje has stopped working for VS, I don't know if it means anything at all but we all know SI & VS are no bed fellas anymore so maybe Bregje did get her SI job and got done with VS?

I had no idea she was dating a baseball player but I guess that explains why she's living in LA and why she goes to the games so much. I'd love to see her on SI too so let's cross our fingers.

Also I noticed that Bregje has stopped working for VS, I don't know if it means anything at all but we all know SI & VS are no bed fellas anymore so maybe Bregje did get her SI job and got done with VS?

^ Hopefully it's not a case of "third times the charm" with Lisalla getting the green light with SI this coming issue. But if she gets the thumbs down again this year that will surely be a bummer and who knows if she will even bother with a 3rd attempt? :pinch:

save it for the lisalla thread

(Hope this isn't a repost- I accidentally posted in on the 2013 thread)

http://swimdaily.si....l-photos-day-4/

Posted June 13, 2013

Secrets of Swim: Mystery Model Photos, Day 4

We have your behind-the-scenes look at SI Swimsuit 2014

News, Photos, Style

By Alyssa Conroy

The first shoot for the 2014 Swimsuit Issue has ended, but the stream of photos from Swimsuit editor MJ Day will not. She sent Swim Daily enough extras to keep the anonymous chestiness going for at least the near future. Such kindness. Here’s an all-star from the spillover set.

photo51.jpg?w=900&h=627

Though the shoot is over, make sure you follow MJ Day (Twitter, Instagram) and Darcie Baum (Twitter, Instagram) for the latest swimsuit gossip. They will not disappoint.

For all the amateur detectives out there, here’s a gallery of all the Mystery Model clues that have been leaked so far:

mj-pic1-e1370618431969.jpg?w=400&h=413

Photo courtesy of @darcie_baum

photo11.jpg?w=446&h=640

Photo courtesy of @mj_day

For all the amateur detectives out there, here’s a gallery of all the Mystery Model clues that have been leaked so far:

photo2.jpg?w=478&h=550

photo3.jpg?w=640&h=478

No, it's not Brooklyn either I checked already and I don't think we'll ever see her at SI again at this point anyway

The girl in the black bikini though, it's Anne V

^^

post-18001-0-78696100-1370813552_thumb.ppost-18001-0-66061900-1370813583_thumb.p

^ same model and probably a rookie ( she is kinda blonde )

2yyzcsj.png

I love this model so far, her body looks great, I hope her face won't dissapoint me :p

I would love to see Lisalla in the mag, I still don't know what to think about her, sometimes I find her beautiful and next day I can't stand her but I think her exotic looks would bring something new to the SI.

One of the girls kinda reminds of Sara S, however one birthmark is off (unless they've covered it with makeup)

3.jpg

I am 100 % sure that Sara Sampaio Did the casting this year.... but like u said the mistery model with black hair doesnt match the beauty marks/moles.