perfect face  

198 members have voted

1. 1. who has the perfect face?

• Adriana Lima
    • Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Petra Nemcova

Oh wow....here goes I and my ranting....

My vote is obviously for Ana. Don't get me wrong, I am doing thsi as unbiased as possible. I didn't vote for her because I think she is perfection. I really did go and took a look at all of these models and looked at their features.

Ana took this handsdown:

Adri: She's striking but her face is not symetrical. Of any of them, she has the least symetrical feautres. (And she can't model....but that's besides the point)

Aless: In post of her pictures her eyes seem almost lop sidded.

Gisele: Her face came very close to becoming my pick, but after comparing to Ana. Ana's face seems almost edited how well proportioned everything is (and I was looking at candids might I add).

Petra: I love her face, but I had the same sort of feeling as I did with Aless, something in the eyes doesn't fit with me.

*waves Ana flag*

god damn you eli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AnaBBarrosFan) you!!! you voted for me damn you!!!!!!!

i vote alessandra! not ana! alessandra!!!!!! *goes hoarse screaming* DAMN YOU CHANGE IT! I DON'T CARE IF SHE DOESN'T WIN!! JUST CHANGE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! *twitch*

Adri: She's striking but her face is not symetrical. Of any of them, she has the least symetrical feautres. (And she can't model....but that's besides the point)

How are any of the girls' faces unsymetrical... each of them have a right eyes that is pretty damn close looking to the left eye.. not to mention, I don't think Adriana has a lop sided face... please explain to me how her face isn't symetrical ... or any of the others for that matter, even Alessandra, I hate her but I don't see anything on her face that is disproportionate either.

ana is among my most fav's but i don't think she has a symmetrical face.

also,symmetrical and perfect are different i think.

I think people are confusing the definition of the word symetrical.

when people talk about someone having a "perfect" face, symmetry is usually included in that definition as well as aspect ratios (features' placement in relation to each other), and the overall look of the features (whether they are 'classic' or not yada yada). in short, there's an actual science to facial perfection, and symmetry is most certainly included in that.

now on a more realistic and personal level, i think it's silly and whatever you consider beautiful is all that matters. it's all a matter of personal taste imo :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ana is among my most fav's but i don't think she has a symmetrical face.

also,symmetrical and perfect are different i think.

I think people are confusing the definition of the word symetrical.

when people talk about someone having a "perfect" face, symmetry is usually included in that definition as well as aspect ratios (features' placement in relation to each other), and the overall look of the features (whether they are 'classic' or not yada yada). in short, there's an actual science to facial perfection, and symmetry is most certainly included in that.

now on a more realistic and personal level, i think it's silly and whatever you consider beautiful is all that matters. it's all a matter of personal taste imo :)

I saw a special on tv about that a long while back with Elizabeth Hurley.. but I still agree that it is a matter of personal taste. The study of facial traits can go too deep into where certain features originated and it gets complicated where as it doesn't take a scientist to establish your own opinion.

well yeah sure it's really up to an individual on what they would describe as perfect but its human nature for us to judge on everything we see...you know...like when we see a model's face upclose...i mean in a poster...for exapmle a mug shot..we would actually analyse her face and go "ohh so one side of her face is actually slightly longer than the other but no matter, i still think she's the most gorgeous" and even perhaps "wow, even models arent as symmetrical" or something. it dont matter whether you like or dislike the model but i'm sure you can tell from seeing one of these models who would have the most traits of having a "perfect" face!! you know symmetrical and stuff!! sometimes a model with lovely big eyes arent as gorgeous as a model with small feline shaped eyes...take adriana lima for example...her eyes are small but people still consider her to be having one of the most gorgeous face in the industry!! so perfect does not alwayz translate to being most beautiful or most gorgeous!!