Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

It's not the finale of this year.... it's the finale from 2005

Maybe that's what the old one was and your cookies are holding onto the image. idk what it was before but the new ones are definitely from this year. They've got Miranda in them and she didn't walk until 2006. And Adriana is wearing her Angels in Bloom outfit.

It's not the finale of this year.... it's the finale from 2005

Maybe that's what the old one was and your cookies are holding onto the image. idk what it was before but the new ones are definitely from this year. They've got Miranda in them and she didn't walk until 2006. And Adriana is wearing her Angels in Bloom outfit.

yeah Look Prettyphile

http://katiestam-irk.org/finalesig.gif

THIS year!

Here's a simple answer to your question. PM her, and ask where she got the video. TA DA! Problem solved?

haha well yeah.... but i was right right? :)

btw... Adriana looks great in motion in circus segment cant wait to see whole show

On a totally unrelated topic from what has been discussed, I'm afraid I'm going to complain about the music this year. Again. After watching the FashionTV video, it's not that much the performers that I mind (although Bieber was dreadful, it sounds like he's not even trying), but the music itself does not fit the runway show.

I don't understand what happened. The music selections were always good until 2007. Since then, there have been a few hits but many misses. For instance last year, opening the show with "Make me wanna die" that may be a good song, but with a slow rythm, loud guitars and unaudible drums, that's just not what a runway show needs to bring the energy up.

Oh my God...Bieber moves fast !!!!!But she is WAY MORE stunningly beautiful for him though he and his team could def advance her musical aspirations ....Come on leave her alone...Though I don't like her boyfriend either...That guy Kristof Somafai is such a load of nothing....I WANT a better boyfriend for her....MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER !!!!!

This is MASSIVE publicity for VS and all involved !!!!!And Candid photos of Barbara are everywhere....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....Thank You Justin Bieber !!!!

http://www.mirror.co...-bieber-1426764

Selena Gomez attacks Justin Bieber and model Barbara Palvin over their antics at the Victoria's Secret show 9 Nov 2012 10:20

After Barbara tweeted that she didn't like Selena - and hung out with Justin at the Victoria's Secret show - Selena couldn't bite her tongue

http://hollywoodlife...-barbara-pelvin

Your love of Barbara is becoming unhealthy.

Like went to love

Love went to obsession

Obsession turns into Barbara in the basement

Could you please chill the f*ck out about Barbara. We all get it.. Babara shits rainbows in your eyes. She is the holy god damn grail of womanhood. Stop ruining her for people... I swear god you are single handily turning Barbara into the next Adriana ... and not in a good way. STOP IT!

is it somehow possible to make this user just STOP??? i do NOT wanna read on every single page about your neurosis...go and spam the barbara palvin bellazon FAN Page but this is the GENERAL DISCUSSION. so please go away or be constructive and as objective as possible...lot's of ppl already did mention it....i don't know how old you are...but it does not appear too mature...can't someone take care of it??

this is really a pain...

Wow, after seeing some video clips I think Bruno Mars was great! I love the song in Calendar Girls, and while the Silver Screen Angels song was really slow, at least it's pretty. I just would've liked some kind of beat for the girls to walk to...

I'm sure Rhianna gave them plenty walkable beats lol

I like how they usually have a segment or two with a slow song, it really makes them seem more angelic to me.

And I think Bruno was the best choice VS made! It made me a fan of his :)

I´m actually quite surprised that you (Maiya) still have not been banned. No offence, but going around insulting models you don´t like for such a long time is absurd. Your posts are always silly, offensive, stupid and not funny at all.

My two cents. I´m not a mod, so the only thing I can do is complain. Freedom of speech was the worst idea ever.

Oh, don't you worry about her ;)

At the rate she is going...dig! dig! dig!

I thought Bregje looked great. Not as good as last year, but her outfits look nice. Only thing is she looks a little bored. But still fierce.

I think Jasmine looks so beautiful too. I don't know why, but her look reminds me of the Princess and the Frog.

I think this is her only smile in the photo, so beautiful

post-2904-0-1446069675-05055_thumb.jpg

And beautiful moment

post-2904-0-1446069675-09201_thumb.jpg

Her leg long ........... ^^

post-2904-0-1446069675-13083_thumb.jpg

It's the bad make-up job and the unflattering lighting :/

Doutzen walked too fast in Circus. Or maybe Karlie walked too slow.

Both! Karlie spend to much time in front of the camera (hope she didn't do something like last year in Angels Aquatic o.O)

And Doutzen always walks fast! I remember in 2008 she almost walked over Carmen Kass in Black Tie Holiday!

Pre

Oh my God...Bieber moves fast !!!!!But she is WAY MORE stunningly beautiful for him though he and his team could def advance her musical aspirations ....Come on leave her alone...Though I don't like her boyfriend either...That guy Kristof Somafai is such a load of nothing....I WANT a better boyfriend for her....MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER !!!!!

This is MASSIVE publicity for VS and all involved !!!!!And Candid photos of Barbara are everywhere....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....Thank You Justin Bieber !!!!

http://www.mirror.co...-bieber-1426764

Selena Gomez attacks Justin Bieber and model Barbara Palvin over their antics at the Victoria's Secret show 9 Nov 2012 10:20

After Barbara tweeted that she didn't like Selena - and hung out with Justin at the Victoria's Secret show - Selena couldn't bite her tongue

http://hollywoodlife...-barbara-pelvin

Your love of Barbara is becoming unhealthy.

Like went to love

Love went to obsession

Obsession turns into Barbara in the basement

Could you please chill the f*ck out about Barbara. We all get it.. Babara shits rainbows in your eyes. She is the holy god damn grail of womanhood. Stop ruining her for people... I swear god you are single handily turning Barbara into the next Adriana ... and not in a good way. STOP IT!

is it somehow possible to make this user just STOP??? i do NOT wanna read on every single page about your neurosis...go and spam the barbara palvin bellazon FAN Page but this is the GENERAL DISCUSSION. so please go away or be constructive and as objective as possible...lot's of ppl already did mention it....i don't know how old you are...but it does not appear too mature...can't someone take care of it??

this is really a pain...

Pretty, keep posting. :thumbsup: