Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Side Note: The movie Cruel Intentions with Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon is based off this movie

Actually, both "Dangerous Liaisons" and the aforementioned Reese Witherspoon vehicle are based on the 18th century French epistolary novel "Les Liaison dangereuses".

The John Malkovich - Glenn Close movie is also one of the sexiest features ever made. You should watch it if you get the chance. :)

lol I know it's based after a Novel, but in terms of movies and for the sanity of the Facebook generation, I'll let them relate to the movie side of life

Was anyone else let down by Bregje Heinen? She always looks lovely in print, but even though her outfits were nice and she's actually a very pretty model... She looked... weird. The make up did not fit her features At ALL.

While I prefer more reserved and classic walks, Bregje lacked any personality in the images I've seen. I hope she comes across better in motion.

Yeah, I'm disappointed but it's not her fault. :/ The makeup just didn't do anything to help show her gorgeousness, unfortunately. I think her outfits last year were better too.

Side note: does anyone else think that everything this year seems a bit dark? Each of the sets look under-lit to me.

As for Adriana it was just like Heidi in 05. Only thing is Adriana had no wings. Maybe she just wasn't ready to carry anything too heavy.

She had a baby, not broke her back o.o

Also keep in mind if her back was screwed because of having back-labor (it doesn't take long to recover from *like 1-3 days tops), then she shouldn't have been kick boxing a bazillion hours a day.

The Fantasy Bra complete with profanity as it goes down the runway. WTF was VS thinking? :rofl:

If they really wanted "Fresh On the Runway" to be included, they should have had it for the opening segment. It made no sense having that for "Angels in Bloom"

Side Note: The movie Cruel Intentions with Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon is based off this movie

Actually, both "Dangerous Liaisons" and the aforementioned Reese Witherspoon vehicle are based on the 18th century French epistolary novel "Les Liaison dangereuses".

The John Malkovich - Glenn Close movie is also one of the sexiest features ever made. You should watch it if you get the chance. :)

lol I know it's based after a Novel, but in terms of movies and for the sanity of the Facebook generation, I'll let them relate to the movie side of life

You should share you knowledge whenever you get the opportunity Prettyphile. :)

How many years are left on Adri's contract? Not wanting to anger her fans, but isn't it about time for VS to move on after 14 years?

Agree with u! Although i love her so much, i think it's her time to say goodbye to VS

Btw, do we know what Music played during Circus??

Personally, I think she should have stayed home, but oh well. She looks ridiculous this year.

exactly that is what I said then my comment got remove, glad to know I am not they are several thing the same as me. Her body is not looking all the great, I am sure Sienna would have prefer her mommy been with her.

who is maud?

I am pretty mad that Toni close the show, I think an Angel should have clothes the show like Doutzen. The only models that are not angel I would have not mind to close the show would have been Barbara, Shanina and Hilary

I believe Adri's 14 years with the company is already a record... I honestly thought Heidi would hold the record, but she left after 13 years. If she indeed has two more years left on her contract that would be a rather absurdly long tenure of 16 years.

I think the normal shelf live for an Angel should be 7-8 years. That's enough time to go from newbie to familiar face to Angel to main attraction.

Again, this has nothing to do with the models age or their appearance. It's about keeping the show and their image fresh. I'm a big fan of Candice (like her a lot more than Adriana, now and before), but I surely hope she isn't still doing the VSFS in five years.

I so agree with you, you read my mind.

Adriana's contract lasts through 2014 or 2015. So she needs to shape up a bit, while she looks great for just having a baby, she doesn't look great on the runway. As for Ale, there are several sources sating this is in fact her last year,

I think VS makeup for Bregje worse ........ sad ........... :( but it was bad photos in the moment ...... I hope these new pictures or MV will be better ... :)

Her style show, made me think of Rosie, turned quickly and face sulky ....... :)

Bregje outfits simple but very very great ........ :)

I just saw a video on twitter from the show. WTF were they thinking when choosing the performers? Rihanna sounds like dying cat i had no idea she sucked this bad live, Bieber can't sing to save his life, Bruno Mars is great though but the guy can't save this hot mess.

And having each performer twice? Ridiculous, this should be called 'The Victoria's Secret Concert'

Also, why no pictures of Palvin, Doutzen and/or Frida together?! :voodoo:

I just saw a video on twitter from the show. WTF were they thinking when choosing the performers? Rihanna sounds like dying cat i had no idea she sucked this bad live, Bieber can't sing to save his life, Bruno Mars is great though but the guy can't save this hot mess.

And having each performer twice? Ridiculous, this should be called 'The Victoria's Secret Concert'

Also, why no pictures of Palvin, Doutzen and/or Frida together?! :voodoo:

haha so true