Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ Please don't encourage it!!!! :no: Her thread (as well as many other threads here) is already cluttered with random babblings and petty discussions.

I think it is better if these message were conveyed on a personal blog, Facebook, twitter, etc. You can reach a wider audience through these media as well :yes:

I've been trying to figure out the themes for the costumes in Calender Girls.

There's a few I don't quite get and a few other's I'm unsure of. Anyone care to help me? :)

1. January – New Year
  2. February – Valentine’s day
  3. March – St. Patrick’s day
  4. April – Rain???
  5. May – not a clue
  6. June – something with weddings?
  7. July – 4th of July
  8. August – Beach?
  9. September – something to do with (collegiate) sports?
  10. October – Halloween
  11. November - Thanksgiving
  12. December - Christmas

April-easter day?

May- mother day?

september- first day of school?

The Fashion TV clip posted in the motion thread is actually an excellent example of why Adriana needs to go. It's not that she looks bad, but her stage persona has now been nearly identical since her earliest VSFS. Why not go for some fresh faces so the audience can be surprised a little bit?

:PinkCouture2: (Y)

You guys are so fast to keep up with. Now that everything is quiet here I can throw in my two cents.

I have high hopes for this year's show. Most of the looks are perfection. Candice is such a babe and her looks were beautiful. Girlfriend looks really short and tiny though. I feel like VS puts extra effort in her hair and make up.

Magdalena's blue outfit was OMG! The sparkly blue wings were one of the best for me. And those legs!

Karlie Kloss was stinking up the premisis. The only look that suited her was the Circus one. The rest made her look horrifying. She's a great model but needs to stay away from VS.

Joan Smalls is the epitome of a modern day model. She was incredible.

Miranda looked really beautiful. I didn't care for her green and pink numbers but she was beautiful. I'm so happy she didn't open the show. If she did, she would've mention it in every single interview till the next show. I find it humoring when people say she wants to leave VS yet she's still there and looks very interested in the show. Girl didn't even open a segment so I doubt VS is begging her to stay.

Doutzen was the Sexy Queen of the night. Nothing more to add.

And when I first saw Adriana's pics, I winced. She really isn't back to her normal shape, but I don't give no shit! She looked confident in her own skin and looks very good in motion. And her hair actually looked way better in the second taping. I googled and binged her (and other models) quite a lot these past few days and most people weren't complaining about her at all. They know she just gave birth. Of course some were not so nice but that was to be expected.

Toni Garrn is for keeps. She's one of the classiest models ever! I liked the outfit she wore during closing the show.

Behati was ok for me. Her outfit with the broom though was a mess. I wonder if she thanked Lais for that amazing number. :whistle:

Lindsay E was perfection. Her white outfit is quite naughty and is very appropriate for a lingerie show. Her look with the huge wings is so dreamy. I expecially liked when she placed her hands on the wings at the end of the runway.

Shanina was a goddess. But I hope she also thanked Lais lol.

I think it obvious that VS is in love with Lais. She's always part of there most important campaigns and she was gonna open a segment and all the outfits she was supposed to wear were spectacular.

I can't mention all the girls, but I liked most of the outfits. It's less costumey and more lingerie. Of course people will still complian because some of them are still living in 2003 and they want the asses of the girls to be hanging out while they look like statues on the runway. Those people need to be reminded this is not a couture show. And this show is now watched by millions and millions all over the world. So the outfits don't have to be in-your-face sexy.

Another thing I find interesting is how models like Miranda and especially Adriana were trending on top notch websites like Yahoo and MSN (and will eventually trend at twitter) and people still say most people tune in for the musicians. Which is partially true but still... Just saying.

Totally in love with Adriana!

What's the Music playing during Circus??

It's The Doors "Break On Through", and while Joan is walking it's Billy Idol "Rebel Yell".

VS can die.... or go bankrupt.

Two of my all time favorite bands/singers being taken down to the VS level...*sighs*

What? A cultural event is using music? My god, this is unheard of! And, wait--it's an event you don't particularly care for, and they're using music you love? To the dungeons with them!

Calm down. If being "taken down to the VS level" is the end of the world, why are you even here? You seem pretty invested in the whole thing.

Totally in love with Adriana!

What's the Music playing during Circus??

It's The Doors "Break On Through", and while Joan is walking it's Billy Idol "Rebel Yell".

VS can die.... or go bankrupt.

Two of my all time favorite bands/singers being taken down to the VS level...*sighs*

:nicole: that's for sure!

On the positive side we'll see Karlie one time less.

I thought the same thing when I read that. :laugh: She walks extremely slow so she'll probably end up getting as much screen time as models with three outfits. Now I really have to wonder who they're going to avoid showing any of that walk. Are they just going to do a backstage "drama" shot for November?