Bellazon

Which VS angel has the best chance at a successfull movie career?

SympathysSilhouette

Which VS Angel is most likely to succeed as an actress?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. *which of them has most hidden acting ability*

• Gisele Bundchen
    • Adriana Lima
    • Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • None of the above

sure but i don't think giving the sexy look and opening her mouth like a dead fish will make her win an oscar :ninja:

isn't that harsh?

plus,she and none of the models(''loser model charlize theron'' not included)will win an Oscar.and an Oscar statuette doesn't mean that you're the best I suppose.

how can she not be the best...she won an oscar(charlize theron)!! i voted none of them anywayz and i'm starting to see how bias these polls are!! adriana lima to everything!!

I'm not saying Charlize is bad at acting,of course she's good!I only said she was a ''loser'' at modeling and none of the ''winner''s(I mean supermodels) can be so great at acting.Same with my personal favs Adriana,Gisele and Ana.

• 1 month later...

I think Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen and Karolina Kurkova both have a great chance at becoming movie stars.

Both, Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen, have already stared in movies. They also did an excellent job.

I don't doubt Alessandra Ambrosio though. She can do it, anyone can. Anyone has a shot at anything.

It doesn't really matter these days, only a select few take acting seriously these days, most think of it as a party. I think ever actor and actress so get the same price, and we will see who loves to act and who just does it for the money. Whats this have to do with the vote? Nothing, just wanted to say that :p

I vote Gisele, cause she seems like the only one to take it seriuosly in the long run.

considering none of them except gisele has even acted in a big hollywood movie, i dont know how this is relevant....i'd say gisele would not be able to move on from the sexy supermodel roles...but i can see adriana and alesandra make it in south american soap operas...i dont know about ana but somehow i feel she might be able to make it in hollywood but good luck finding an actor that'd suit her height...well hollywood has their props...and yeah i feel karolina too might be able to make it big in hollywood...something like rebecca....so i'll put my money on ana and karolina eventhough they would probably not act...eva!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You forgot about Heidi. She's actually been in several movies already. Blow Dry, Ella Enchanted, The Life and Death of Peter Sellers. Not to mention notable guest apperances on TV such as Spin City, CSI: Miami, Sex and the City, Yes, Dear and Malcom in the Middle.

yeah i thought about it too

I voted for Adriana