Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

a question to mods!

well OK now since there's many rumours about his love life we post here but can we post any kind of pic in other, main thread ? since this thread is called General Discussions, and as Pink said it's like the thread in Gisele's subforum, well we don't post pics there (in Gi's General Discussion thread) there's just talk and as I guess we should keep posting pics in main thread but love life discussions here, am I right ? and it will be the same after Leo finally gets his new girl yeah ? :laugh: and hope a little off topic is OK in this thread yep ? I mean hope we won't get ban cuz we often joke to each other as you may already noticed :laugh:

New girlfriend alert? Mmmmm, Kendall. Kissing my man, huh? :beating:

She is far from ugly, that's for sure :p.

Just for sun since now we have a topic just to talk about the things we love: Leo, Leo, Leo and Leo again :rofl:.

And Sick... the off topic is here, I believe they won't banning us of talking nonsense with each other :laugh:.

Thanks for the happy b-day wishes and sweet PM's all! :hug::wub:

So happy to have found this awesome place with such dedicated and sweet people! :grouphug:

I sure did have a nice one, and I'm sorry I can't offer you a piece of cake, but those new Leo-pics are just as delicious! :drool:

Seriously, this break seems to doing him a lot of good, yum.

Thanks for all the updates, love the Leo/Bradley/Jonah bromance!

Sic

Below is the question I posted to moderators on main board , it seems to be the same as the one you posted above, so reposting their reply to me here :)

From what I understand they prefer pix of him with woman/articles about his love life and any comments we have about such pix /articles be posted on this thread .

We can post pix of only him and articles that deal with his movies/possible movies/production projects/envt projects, etc there

snapback.pngoxford25, on 07 February 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

MauiKane

Thanks for explanation :) You're welcome. :)

If I understand you correctly, it's okay to post pix on this board that appear of Leo with women , such as recent Daily Mail pix, but any articles whose subject matter is speculation about his love life or speculative discussions by posters about his love life/ pix with girls should all be done on 2nd Discussion board, right ? Correct. Flower%20for%20you.gifHowever, it might be helpful to keep this thread focused on Leo's career and his projects, and post content about anything else in the General Discussion thread.

Wijn

Glad you did get to see our birthday wishes for you

Glad to hear you had a good day :)

Nanda

Your comments below expressed my feelings on the subject perfectly, tks for saying it so well :hug:

We don't know if they are casual, she might be his new girlfriend ;).

And since we don't know... I love that Leo is having fun, spending his time with people he loves :heart:.

He looks relaxed and happy :wub:.

We post everything here - pics, videos, tweets - and there we just post what's related to his work as an actor and his environmental causes.

And this will remain almost the same, is just more work for us, but for Leo I do with a smile on my face... people who only want to know about his work can read everything there, and people like us, who want to know everything about him, stay here :laugh:.

Nanda

I was told we can post Leo related tweets on main board , just not tweets that don't mention Leo :)

Mz_Linz

I couldn't post pix of Kendall taken with her friend yesterday at Delano on this thread, so I posted it on her model thread here, but the main thing I noticed in her candid pix , which has been true of all of the women Leo is attracted to = she has freckles :p

Oxford: from what I got from Pink and what Mauikane was saying pics with him, and whoever he is with WOULD STILL BE POSTED IN THE OTHER THREAD....this is just like for what you posted about kendall pics modeling, what she does, where she's from, her photoshoot in the same shirt, etc.

The other thread is still pretty much the same.....just more in depth conversations, and speculations go in this thread (talking about kendalls modeling agency, where she's from, What Oxford posted, is a perfect example of what supposed to go in this thread :) )

At least thats what I am understanding :)

Nanda

Your comments below expressed my feelings on the subject perfectly, tks for saying it so well :hug:

We don't know if they are casual, she might be his new girlfriend ;).

And since we don't know... I love that Leo is having fun, spending his time with people he loves :heart:.

He looks relaxed and happy :wub:.

Nanda

I noticed the 'freckle bit' way back when he started dating Bar.

That people always mention that Leo's women are tall, slender, blondish, typically models, but I ,also, noticed be it Gisele, Bar, Blake, Erin, or this girl Kendall they all have freckles :)

Nanda

I noticed the 'freckle bit' way back when he started dating Bar.

That people always mention that Leo's women are tall, slender, blondish, typically models, but I ,also, noticed be it Gisele, Bar, Blake, Erin, or this girl Kendall they all have freckles :)