Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^Yes to my understandings this thread is for speculations and little discussions we may have. I believe this is a perfect example :)

Nanda

I noticed the 'freckle bit' way back when he started dating Bar.

That people always mention that Leo's women are tall, slender, blondish, typically models, but I ,also, noticed be it Gisele, Bar, Blake, Erin, or this girl Kendall they all have freckles :)

Bari

Personally I don't think at this point, one can say definitely either one is his 'girlfriend'

To me the only thing the various new Miami pix reveal is that he has spent time /been in company of each of these girls during his time in Miami

As in the Daily Mail article they state she kissed him on his cheek , and I've run into guy pals at the mall and we might hug /do the same , but that doesn't mean they are my boyfriend :p

I just wonder which is his 'girlfraaand'? Kendall chick or the Afredita chick...since he seems to be showing the same amount of affection to both ladies.

Sic

Below is the question I posted to moderators on main board , it seems to be the same as the one you posted above, so reposting their reply to me here :)

From what I understand they prefer pix of him with woman/articles about his love life and any comments we have about such pix /articles be posted on this thread .

We can post pix of only him and articles that deal with his movies/possible movies/production projects/envt projects, etc there

snapback.pngoxford25, on 07 February 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

MauiKane

Thanks for explanation :) You're welcome. :)

If I understand you correctly, it's okay to post pix on this board that appear of Leo with women , such as recent Daily Mail pix, but any articles whose subject matter is speculation about his love life or speculative discussions by posters about his love life/ pix with girls should all be done on 2nd Discussion board, right ? Correct. Flower%20for%20you.gifHowever, it might be helpful to keep this thread focused on Leo's career and his projects, and post content about anything else in the General Discussion thread.

Oh well if it was just a kiss on the cheek then that's different.

But, nope....Princess, Leo is going to pop by Louisiana (I'm not that far from Florida, okay) and pick me up even if I'm older than most of his girlfriends/have dark brown hair/am half Iranian/nowhere near his usual type...WE ARE STILL GOING TO HOOK IT UP, OKAY. none for you. mmhmm. :Ophelia_Immortal:

Sic

Below is the question I posted to moderators on main board , it seems to be the same as the one you posted above, so reposting their reply to me here :)

From what I understand they prefer pix of him with woman/articles about his love life and any comments we have about such pix /articles be posted on this thread .

We can post pix of only him and articles that deal with his movies/possible movies/production projects/envt projects, etc there

snapback.pngoxford25, on 07 February 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

MauiKane

Thanks for explanation :) You're welcome. :)

If I understand you correctly, it's okay to post pix on this board that appear of Leo with women , such as recent Daily Mail pix, but any articles whose subject matter is speculation about his love life or speculative discussions by posters about his love life/ pix with girls should all be done on 2nd Discussion board, right ? Correct. Flower%20for%20you.gifHowever, it might be helpful to keep this thread focused on Leo's career and his projects, and post content about anything else in the General Discussion thread.

yeah I read that on other board and that's why I got confused, as they said we can't post Leo with gf pics on main board + before that Pink said it's like Gi's thread and in Gi's thread there's only talk and some discussions in General Discussion thread, so I was a bit confused but now I got I guess!

Yup pink addressed it on the main board :)

Just a test...

http://postimage.org/image/5s7h5fmc5/

I'm so dumb... how we do this? Can someone please explain to me? After we get an image code we put the link in "Image", right? There are many links :idk:.

Nanda are you wondering how to upload images to post image, or how to insert them here? You got to have the .jpg link :)

Oh well if it was just a kiss on the cheek then that's different.

The article didn't say they kissed on the cheek, infact it said it was a passionate kiss. :rofl: Too bad we couldn't get it from a better angle to actually see it, be little peck on the cheek, or PASSIONATE, ROMEO & JULIET ESQUE KISS :p

Oh and I know some were probably wondering...shes 23 :) I don't' know her b-day though, her model mayhem page just states her as 23 :)

I searched and couldn't get do you know where she's from ? well don't think she's his girl but anyway :laugh:

I think Ox posted on the last page she's from Oregon :)