Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I think they want us to post all the discussion, posting of old photos/etc, and thank yous in this thread - and only the new news/new photos/new etc etc stuff in the main one. So it would be like a quick stop at the main thread of new stuff for people to look at? But I'm not sure so don't take my word. :/

Happy Birthday, Wijn!!! :fun::fun:

Hey girls...lemme try to understand a thing?

Now we need to post everything related to Leo only here? What about the other thread? I'm confused as usual.... :idk::hehe:

Pretty much conversations that is unverified in nature such as theories, speculations, gossip, etc. Especially if it involves his "romantic relationships." Also conversation that has little connection to Leo, his career and projects he is involved with. I know Leo is a fine and handsome man but to have a whole page discussing his uber hotness with little actual content can be overwhelming and makes it frustrating to navigate his main thread.

So what should be posted in the other thread? Legitimate content (preferable from a reliable source) such as news, editorials, videos, photos like candids, advertisements, and stills.

I think they want us to post all the discussion, posting of old photos/etc, and thank yous in this thread - and only the new news/new photos/new etc etc stuff in the main one. So it would be like a quick stop at the main thread of new stuff for people to look at? But I'm not sure so don't take my word. :/

Happy Birthday, Wijn!!! :fun::fun:

Discussions - Generally yes

Old Photos - As long as it is a real picture (not something that has been photoshopped) you may post it in the main thread.

Thank You's - As long as you don't go overboard, you may post your thanks in the main thread.

^ Basically anything that would led to an extensive conversation. Everyone here is pretty smart so I am sure you guys can figure out what type of content would led to an extensive discussion. Remember, you guys are allow to post stuff from the main thread here to discuss and illustrate your points :)

Gisele's gen disc. thread is a pretty good example.

^ It's going to happen eventually!

Don't even dare to say this!! :knives: :beating::persuazn:

So the rumors already started... Geez, It did not take long <_<

No, I meant the rumor. I had a feeling after seeing the pictures of them together some gossip site would start the rumor they're dating or something along those lines. Was kinda surprised it didn't get started earlier and that it was Hollywood Life that started it.

I don't see them dating b/c I think she is too young for him.

Speaking of his past relationships. There was a segment of on a special on Oxygen that talked about the models he has dated. Not sure do people want to see the video :idk:

Possibly an editor from InTouch came across the video/someone notified them of the video of Palvin talking about going to Leo's house for an after party. Maybe that is what they're basing their conclusions off of :idk: But yeah no matter the initial cause of the story it's not surprising, thought rumours of the two would have surfaced earlier. Oh and for the record, I'm not buying this rumour at all.

ahh here we go again! :/ so hate the period when Leo's single there's millions of rumours and they stick him up with every single girl he meets :/

Speaking of his past relationships. There was a segment of on a special on Oxygen that talked about the models he has dated. Not sure do people want to see the video :idk:

I guess this is the spot for these type articles

By Princess, as you can see they finally got around to suggesting Leo & Palvin are now hooking up :p

http://hollywoodlife...-justin-bieber/

god I hope this is a rumor. She's 19!!!!!!! I love Leo but that's just wrong. He needs to date a real woman. Please Leo no more models lol

Ok so that lady in the new pics, from today, appears to be Kendall. She is wearing the same shirt in this first pic of her doing a photoshoot (well assuming as the pic comes up on google with little info) Second pic she is pictured with Leonardo DiCaprio Or is this just a very popular shirt/crazy coincidence lol :p

untitled.png article-2274946-17671914000005DC-768_634x678.jpg

First, thks ,Barbie, for new Daily Mail pix below

http://www.dailymail...l#axzz2KDZFfm00

As Kat stated yesterday the girl in the pix is Kendall Kowitz. She is from Portland and is model with Option Model Media based in Portland. Kat has created a model thread for her at Bellazon.

Fash

Tks for Kendal modeling pix with same shirt as in Leo /Delano pix :)