Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

32 minutes ago, kayyy said:

But I feel like it lowkey has. All people talk about are Leo’s girlfriends, not even his career. This is why I think he should lay low when it comes to his relationships in the future.

That's your opinion, I don't agree, but ok. 

32 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I wonder the same and never really get an straight answer to this question. So I ask again: why does it matter who Leo is dating? What does it change if he's into women, young women, if he's gay or not, if he's supporting nepotism or if he's just supporting his girlfriend... why is that important?? And even more important why does it matter to people who don't like him in the first place (aka haters)? Do you guys really think those people would suddenly like him if he would date some 30-40 year old chick with a bunch of kids or respect him and his private life more? I don't think so lol

EXACTLY!  

Another fact is Leo is being bullied by media and so called fans since the fucking 90s for several reasons: looks, weight, models, blonde models, models/girls who are looking all the same, girls never passing the 25, his sexual orientation in general, his bachelor status, his life style, his friends, the pussy posse, he's regulary accused of being a enviromental hypocrite despite he's doing a tons of work for the environment and despite the amount of money, time and passion he gave for this cause, he was mocked for being oscarless, then he was mocked for being desperate for an oscar, these days even for his age, keywords old, fat, ugly, gross. Should I continue? 

So treating a person like this is the right behaviour but Leo is the one who's accused doing everything wrong? Really?

fc3c53ca6c33d7b63e7842c785cced89.thumb.gif.8e9cc6ff61da6fe4ad7fe6775a90d36c.gif

I think a lot of the hate/ haters exist in a bubble. A lot of people just watch movies and don’t look into the stars private lives. If I asked anyone in my family what they knew about Leo’s private life they wouldn’t have a clue so in my opinion his work will always speak louder than his private life. If he were to die tomorrow the world would praise his body of work and his philanthropie and who he dated would become a side note.

26 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Another fact is Leo is being bullied by media and so called fans since the fucking 90s for several reasons: looks, weight, models, blonde models, models/girls who are looking all the same, girls never passing the 25, his sexual orientation in general, his bachelor status, his life style, his friends, the pussy posse, he's regulary accused of being a enviromental hypocrite despite he's doing a tons of work for the environment and despite the amount of money, time and passion he gave for this cause, he was mocked for being oscarless, then he was mocked for being desperate for an oscar, these days even for his age, keywords old, fat, ugly, gross. Should I continue? 

So treating a person like this is the right behaviour but Leo is the one who's accused doing everything wrong? Really?

Sooo true jade. 

3 minutes ago, AliceT said:

I think a lot of the hate/ haters exist in a bubble. A lot of people just watch movies and don’t look into the stars private lives. If I asked anyone in my family what they knew about Leo’s private life they wouldn’t have a clue so in my opinion his work will always speak louder than his private life. If he were to die tomorrow the world would praise his body of work and his philanthropie and who he dated would become a side note.

Agree.

12 minutes ago, AliceT said:

A friend of mine asked me several days ago what's Leo doing she haven't heard or seen him since OUATIH :rofl: Another proof cinema is still bigger than netflix at least for my friend lol

No person I know cares about a celebrities life. People have better things to do or to worry in real life.

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

A friend of mine asked me several days ago what's Leo doing she haven't heard or seen him since OUATIH :rofl: Another proof cinema is still bigger than netflix at least for my friend lol

No person I know cares about a celebrities life. People have better things to do or to worry in real life.

true---- when I was younger and had very little worries I cared a lot more about celebrity gossip then I do now. This world is a s*** show. I'm honestly just trying to survive.

I care about Leo's love life, but not more than about his projects. But I don't judge Leo, I'm not offended by his dating habits (as long as girls are over 18 and relationship are consensual, everything is ok). I will not deny, I'm curious about what's happen next, but I'm not gonna lose it over his actions (I'm sure, Leo will never do REALLY problematic things) 

@kayyy cancel culture is big problem of course, but I don't think Leo is at risk imo. Those shitheads from twitter and tiktok are like small dogs - can only bark, not able to bite 

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

I care about Leo's love life, but not more than about his projects. But I don't judge Leo, I'm not offended by his dating habits (as long as girls are over 18 and relationship are consensual, everything is ok). I will not deny, I'm curious about what's happen next, but I'm not gonna lose it over his actions (I'm sure, Leo will never do REALLY problematic things) 

@kayyy cancel culture is big problem of course, but I don't think Leo is at risk imo. Those shitheads from twitter and tiktok are like small dogs - can only bark, not able to bite 

Hopefully you’re right. I also want to go back to paying more attention to Leo’s career rather than his personal life. It’s less stressful that way. 

21 minutes ago, kayyy said:

Hopefully you’re right. I also want to go back to paying more attention to Leo’s career rather than his personal life. It’s less stressful that way. 

For me waiting for any news from upcoming Leo's movies is pretty stressful. Tired of visiting Internet with hope and see absolutely nothing😔

7 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

For me waiting for any news from upcoming Leo's movies is pretty stressful. Tired of visiting Internet with hope and see absolutely nothing😔

Yeah same. Jim Jones is supposed to be his next project right? That may take awhile to get made. Leo doesn’t star in enough movies imo.

9 minutes ago, kayyy said:

Yeah same. Jim Jones is supposed to be his next project right? That may take awhile to get made. Leo doesn’t star in enough movies imo.

I'm not sure about Jim Jones, I saw no confirmation. But it listed on Leo's IMDB page 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also Roosevelt expected July 2023 (IMDB said) 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7428530/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_1

But it's not much compared to previous years. I feel like Leo's movies were even promoted more back then. DLU promotion seemed a bit scant for me (maybe corona's influence) 

Not to be the downplayer here but I REALLY hope he's not doing two biopics in a row I'm already bored of this idea. I would rather like to see him in something he's never done like he did with DLU. The idea of seeing a Leo performance through a womans eyes is something I would spend money for.

So those two working together would be actually great.

5e29d953ab49fd4662060fd5?width=1000&form

Can she just used this obsession? :p

I mean Leo is already on her mind all the time, so JUST MAKE A MOVIE WITH HIM GIRL!!! Thanks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/little-women-greta-gerwig-revenant-emma-watson-release-date-trailer-a9254846.html

Instead of chasing the original just work with the original lol

5 hours ago, ClaraA said:

As I said, this relationship is pr and it does not end now because Leo wants to prove that he is not a player and if it was over I would be surprised

1238700935__.thumb.jpg.c434ab95268a4bc026df4f3a2b83b224.jpg

bgus_2097599_042.thumb.jpg.ef57f220cd455465e5a068f2ed222dbe.jpg126027315__.thumb.jpg.f38a2fe5cdab95afb53bb1cd5c920a2f.jpg40117169__.thumb.jpg.8106fbee960849efa2cd5db1a3a8b3d0.jpg1086377311__.thumb.jpg.0944d9a24a5436a1ad1b82dd30ee6a44.jpg

🤣🤣👏👏👏

very funny and old pics cause she was on set Tuesday! Mama Lucila is working hard!

I also hope Leo will start filming something new soon. I can't take another Leo drought. I'll take anything but would love something original. Yeah Greta Gerwig would be great. She is one of us :D I'm so excited for Barbie. The pics of Margot and Ryan Gosling from the film set are hilarious.

Would love for Leo to work with a female director.

I'm also not sure what to think about Leo and Cami. These contradicting news are really strange. But I saw new pics of Cami at Leo's malibu house and doubt she would be there if they have broken up.

6 hours ago, ClaraA said:

As I said, this relationship is pr and it does not end now because Leo wants to prove that he is not a player and if it was over I would be surprised

1238700935__.thumb.jpg.c434ab95268a4bc026df4f3a2b83b224.jpg

bgus_2097599_042.thumb.jpg.ef57f220cd455465e5a068f2ed222dbe.jpg126027315__.thumb.jpg.f38a2fe5cdab95afb53bb1cd5c920a2f.jpg40117169__.thumb.jpg.8106fbee960849efa2cd5db1a3a8b3d0.jpg1086377311__.thumb.jpg.0944d9a24a5436a1ad1b82dd30ee6a44.jpg

🤣🤣👏👏👏

very funny and old pics cause she was on set Tuesday! Mama Lucila is working hard!