Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Gonna go to bed, but if some new info will appear - just hit me up, please. I'm very curious about possible romance (?) with Gigi. Want to say, both Hadid sisters seems like very decent girls (I very like Bella) and their father seems like decent man too. But their mother is f*cking horrible, she bullied her daughters and she has been implicated in Gigi's split with her bf (she has kid from)

57 minutes ago, Lolabis said:

So Deux moi posted about Leo and Gigi Hadid...

Apparently Leo did broke up and I think his entourage is liking and still following her cause Leo doesn’t wants to announce it around her birthday!

That’s maybe why Camila posted for her birthday with her age 25 to manipulate the audience to go after Leo... It did worked previously so she is trying this strategy again!

Ps: Btw I don’t see pr article  anymore about how serious and in love they are for a while now! 
no more our family are close bs! 

2DD4D189-D950-4C0A-B9F6-8233CD9B5916.jpeg 076FA1A2-51F6-4772-B61C-C676515B9ED3.png

He and Gigi? 🤔🤔 Maybe for PR sake

1 hour ago, Ivonnd said:

It would be wonderful to see him with Gigi, but I don't think that will happen, he is still with Camo

It’s definitely not happening but maybe leo is helping milano to be her next bf! 

For the relationship I’m not 💯 sure that they have broken up but it’s been 3 weeks that they didn’t spend time together l! And their relationship is going nowhere! They are not building a future together so she can continue to play the official gf for media purposes only!

She has less pr articles about their love and how serious they are! 
So for me this relationship is not real at all... she is just a place holder for the next leo’s adventure...

Gigi would be really good for his image…she’s older than 25 and has a child. She has huge fan base. He was never seen with a lady who is a mother (which is pretty misogynistic). If he’s about to have another adventure with another 19-21 something, then he’s an idiot.

2 hours ago, Winterbaby said:

Gigi would be really good for his image…she’s older than 25 and has a child. She has huge fan base. He was never seen with a lady who is a mother (which is pretty misogynistic). If he’s about to have another adventure with another 19-21 something, then he’s an idiot.

I really don’t buy Gigi and leo dating together but more leo helping one of his friends...

12 minutes ago, ClaraA said:

deuxmoi is definitely a pr page and leo and camila are no longer in the public eye and discussion topic so this was a trick from them to get more attention for their next pap stroll and show that "people" are gossiping about separation at 25 and show themselve as victims of the media.I do not think there is a separation, but I think this is their new game and their next pr article will be about that how they are still  strong together despite rumors of separation and people are harassing innocent lovebirds🙄

🤣🤣🤣 
So we will have a pap stroll full of fake PDA?! Just to show us how weak leo is in this relationship? 
How the me too movement cut him from dating multiples girls at the same time! And how he lost his Jordan Belfort’s privileges to be just a Rick Dalton, a hasbeen actor with a brunette talentless wannabe actress?! 

😁😁 🍿 🍿🍿🍿

45 minutes ago, Lolabis said:

🤣🤣🤣 
So we will have a pap stroll full of fake PDA?! Just to show us how weak leo is in this relationship? 
How the me too movement cut him from dating multiples girls at the same time! And how he lost his Jordan Belfort’s privileges to be just a Rick Dalton, a hasbeen actor with a brunette talentless wannabe actress?! 

😁😁 🍿 🍿🍿🍿

We don’t know what his reality is. I think there is a big possibility that no one of the models wants to date him anymore, he’s bad for their careers, or they ask too much money or benefits from him for the PR relationship. He’s too dependable of her, he’s scared to hurt her publicly with cheating, he’s scared to lose her. Maybe she’s his last hope, I also believe that they have contact where he’s obligated to pay her salary and give her roles. 

5 hours ago, Winterbaby said:

We don’t know what his reality is. I think there is a big possibility that no one of the models wants to date him anymore, he’s bad for their careers, or they ask too much money or benefits from him for the PR relationship. He’s too dependable of her, he’s scared to hurt her publicly with cheating, he’s scared to lose her. Maybe she’s his last hope, I also believe that they have contact where he’s obligated to pay her salary and give her roles. 

He scared to lose Camila? 😭😭

Lord it’s funny! No I think for the part of models having enough of him cause now they know besides Gisele none of them made a career off of him it’s definitely true and you are on something! 
Leo is trapped in his own pr games with Camila it’s the best thing that could of happened to him! She is just showing the real Leo! The one he is been hiding since Titanic! So I will give her that! She is his karma 😭😭

If they stayed together so long it’s because Leo is on the same intellectual level than her! And that’s the red pill his fans didn’t want to take for years! The wake up from his fandom is brutal! They are not defending him anymore! He lost the people’s power!

I think Camila and Leo are the same Leo was just better at hiding it! Noway a real smart man who has access to the top of the society is getting along with the morons for 5 years, besides Leo!

He is not afraid he is just like her! Dumb and hypocrite but he has a better pr team to hide it and sell his smart persona to the people! 

8 minutes ago, AliceT said:

From the Instagram Notskinnybitnotfat

This is all over the place in terms on comments haha! 😂 

D2BB29C9-DC93-42FC-9951-51D8F4083D34.jpeg 0505D2DE-7844-4634-9930-28ABAD3D7B42.jpeg

Wedding last weekend?  Of whom? And where? 

idk what to believe anymore, I'am confused.    :idk: