Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

3 minutes ago, AnnKos said:

Do you talking to me? I'm not imposing any rules, I just disagree with your opinion and don't want to join your thread LOL

I was talking to you! 
Like I said no need you and the other two girls it’s an invite for girls who see the pr game! 
the girls who are just reading here but don’t comment! 

4 minutes ago, Lolabis said:

I was talking to you! 
Like I said no need you and the other two girls it’s an invite for girls who see the pr game! 
the girls who are just reading here but don’t comment! 

So fuck off me you freak! 

2 hours ago, kayyy said:

Not a smart idea creating this thread, the Leo fans on here love Camila and get pissed if you suggest he’s had PR relationships in the past. 

Let them have it! Its our page and if they are not happy about it, it’s ok!

we can have different opinions that’s why I opened this tread here! For girls all over the worlds to have access to it!

Thanks for joining us

On 6/23/2022 at 7:19 PM, kayyy said:

Not a smart idea creating this thread, most of the Leo fans on here love Camila and get pissed if you suggest he’s had PR relationships in the past. 

And by the way camila morrone is a pr girlfriends and signed at IMG models like Gisele and all his gf cause they cannot be pregnant before 26-27 years old! Very smart from

5 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Damn, as if we didn't had enough Leo haters at other places on internet, now more freaks came to bellazon.   :girlbanghead:

Why this people can't forget Leo exist? I mean, you don't like him, you don't like his relationships, whatever, just forget about him... can this people find someone else to talk shit about it? 

Apparently you don’t like people who don’t fall for the fake narrative and you can’t handle other opinions! 
it’s upon on you to works on opening your mind to other people’s opinions!

And the fact that you are triggered by it like that it’s showing your lack of intelligence! 
But its ok don’t worry everything gonna be alright! 

7 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Omg, ok girl, I'am just tired of you. Can you do the favor to stick at your "amazing" newly created thread and leave us alone here? 

I will that’s why I created one! I posted only for the girls who are interested!

7 minutes ago, Ivonnd said:

I don't like Camila, I hope those rumors about their breakup are true, in fact Leo's mom doesn't love Camila either, I guess because she compares her to her mom, I wouldn't marry someone for money

Hi welcome to you!

I’m not a fan of her too! She is a nepo kid and looks dumb!