Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

54 minutes ago, Winterbaby said:

Am I the only one who thinks his time is up? Nobody is that interested in his love life or in him in general anymore. His career will go down in few years. Hollywood almost doesn’t make great movies. He’s  surrendered by fake people, fake relationships. Public makes fun of the age gap he has with his current fake gf, no matter how old she is - they have no chemistry, he looks bad with her, he’s in bad shape with her, their story doesn’t move anywhere- no marriage, no kids, nothing. Like he has no future - everyone says he’s almost 50, and he has literally nothing except his career… Imo his story with his current fake gf is his idea, because he is not able to have something real, and like most people with age he hates changes. This is so boring 

Yes! I think Leo is looking exactly the same as his character in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood! With a brunette second zone actress and he is looking Hasbeen like his character!

His fights for the environmental issues while taking private jets and yachts is making him looks like a fake product of Hollywood and it doesn’t match his narrative of smart actor!

I think George Clooney was right Leo’s entourage is not healthy at all!

They are all clinging into nepotism and ask him favors for their own benefits, old adults acting like teenagers!

I think Leo will have his huge backlash cause one day his nepotism will be shown to the world and he will have to face the backlash!

7 hours ago, Leana meliza said:

Even if this deuxmoi page is confirming it, I'd prefer news from Leo's team or another site more "serious" imo 

Me too!!!  She just confirmed her info and if she was wrong she would of correct herself...

But yes we have to wait for his team to confirm it via people mag or page six...

Deuxmoi posted again about hearing Leo and Camila broke up when someone asked her about it. I don’t know what to believe but it seems like people really want it to be true so they can drag Leo and try to get him cancelled.

Interested to know if people think Leo and Camila have actually broken up? No major sites have picked it up yet. She’s still following him and I noticed Vinny is still liking her posts (not that that means a thing) I would have expected them to do a pap stroll to quash rumours by now or a least a hint from her eg. Liking one of his ig posts but nothing as of yet.

Either they’ve broken up and are keeping it on the down low because the date that deux moi announced it was her 25th birthday and they must know how people would react to that.

or

They're still together and just don’t care about the rumours?

I guess it will become much clearer in the upcoming weeks esp. if they’re seen with other people.

9 minutes ago, AliceT said:

Wasn’t Gigi at that charity event in New York recently?

She was and she was sitting at Leo's table. 

20220628_170404.png

But who knows? They might be just friends? Not sure, and we still don't know about the current situation of Leo and Camila.

Still I have to say I noticed Gigi's presence at the same events as Leo at least 3 times since he went to NY. So in the first time he was spotted in NY in this recent trip he was having dinner with Timothee, Gigi and a group of people. Than she was at the opening of Nomad restaurant, and Leo was there too and now the third time at this Moonlight gala. Even though IF they were about to have something it would be a bit odd because Bella is kinda friends with Camila. 

So Deux moi posted about Leo and Gigi Hadid...

Apparently Leo did broke up and I think his entourage is liking and still following her cause Leo doesn’t wants to announce it around her birthday!

That’s maybe why Camila posted for her birthday with her age 25 to manipulate the audience to go after Leo... It did worked previously so she is trying this strategy again!

Ps: Btw I don’t see pr article  anymore about how serious and in love they are for a while now! 
no more our family are close bs! 

2DD4D189-D950-4C0A-B9F6-8233CD9B5916.jpeg 076FA1A2-51F6-4772-B61C-C676515B9ED3.png

She purposely put her age for more media coverage and even if it brings backlash to her « love like this »

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The caption was a desperate move from her and her family cause their retirement plan is not willing to support them anymore $$$

E4DA0FBC-8B12-40DB-88CB-2208533FB051.jpeg