Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I listened to deux moi’s podcast! Well well apparently they broke up because she found out that leo cheated on her 🤣🤣 but they maybe are back together again...

that’s why she posted about having 25 years old by trying to be subtile 😂😂

They apparently broke up multiples times during the 5 years! 🤣🤣 

Just like leo and Bar! I knew it that it was all fake pr! 
Lord she was very comfy at selling this relationship and posting about it! 
He killed her narrative! 
That’s why the industry is ignoring her! They know leo is not taking her seriously she is just a smokes screen for media games! 

So now deuxmoi think Leo and Cami "are back" still insisting they were on a break because of Leo cheating and not for the first time. Listen here. (at 09:00)

What brings me straight to my question: I'm not saying I believe those rumors but to me all of this sounds like "normal troubled" relationship. I mean if the two had a pr contracted relationship -like so many people claimed- would does include all this drama? And if you have a limited contract - for 5 years or whatever- how can you "break up multiple" times? I mean didn't you made a contract with clear rules and a time limit to avoid all this shit? So if he's cheating and she's upset and they broke up that doesn't sound very "contracted" to me....

Again, I'm not saying I believe what deuxmoi claims here. I'm just curious what people think how a PR relationship works compared to a real one. Maybe someone can enlighten me :D

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

So now deuxmoi think Leo and Cami "are back" still insisting they were on a break because of Leo cheating and not for the first time. Listen here. (at 09:00)

What brings me straight to my question: I'm not saying I believe those rumors but to me all of this sounds like "normal troubled" relationship. I mean if the two had a pr contracted relationship -like so many people claimed- would does include all this drama? And if you have a limited contract - for 5 years or whatever- how can you "break up multiple" times? I mean didn't you made a contract with clear rules and a time limit to avoid all this shit? So if he's cheating and she's upset and they broke up that doesn't sound very "contracted" to me....

Again, I'm not saying I believe what deuxmoi claims here. I'm just curious what people think how a PR relationship works compared to a real one. Maybe someone can enlighten me :D

I think ( pr) thing is just for their privacy not for the period of their relationship!

I’m pretty sure Duex moi got this one wrong but rather than admit it she’s still going with a half baked version of her story ie. He cheated and now they’re back together. They were literally only apart whilst she was filming and now she’s been seen at his house so seems made up to me 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, ClaraA said:

photos of her new daily mail(pr) article are definitely old,this is not the first time they have used old photos which is a sign that their articles have been paid and they have an archive of their staged pap photos that they use for their pr articles,they even used her photos from 2018 in her previous daily mail(pr)article, and we know that usually a news site does not wait 4 years to send its photos,lol....according to this article she was on set and also why should a pap take photos of an unknown girl?she is not a famous actress/model that  paps follow her,the paps were definitely called by her, not that she was hunted by the paps.....

👏👏👏

Her roots are not done! 
It was when leo send her back from Cannes alone and went with his mom to London with Vincent!!!

those pics are taken too close to be a paparazzi trying to catch someone!

it was paps photoshoot of a none celeb wanting to be famous! 

plus this article comes out one hour after a daily mail of tobey’s birthday with a bunch of blondes but not his dream girl?! They are friend for a decade now according to their bio as a couple!! 
but she is not invited at tobey’s birthday the oldest leo’s friend?!

I wish Leo never got involved with Camila. This relationship really ruined his image and now he’s trapped. I don’t know why he didn’t just make it official again with Toni who was already 25 in 2017. 

5DC6B019-D789-420C-8285-15F94A8427EE.webp

E4B65B50-6E10-43AF-BC38-270139BEDE9B.jpeg

1 hour ago, kayyy said:

I wish Leo never got involved with Camila. This relationship really ruined his image and now he’s trapped. I don’t know why he didn’t just make it official again with Toni who was already 25 in 2017. 

5DC6B019-D789-420C-8285-15F94A8427EE.webp

E4B65B50-6E10-43AF-BC38-270139BEDE9B.jpeg

Toni?! He cheated on her from the get go!!

I think Toni stayed 2 years cause his mom liked her! But leo wasn’t that attracted to her... He was cheating without hiding it!

And Camila was his worst choice! I laughed when Al pacino split with her mom and let Leo being alone handling the morons!

She so immature and out of touch that she made him look as dumb as her! 

So he was cheating all along of their relationship! 

I was laughing when the lockdown took him by surprise and had to be with her 24/7! 🤣🤣🤣

He absolutely didn’t saw the lockdown coming so he didn’t prepared himself with a new gf! 

This girl and her family are his karma! 

FC4FD1C4-5B62-42CE-9A7D-5B0A73547E24.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Lolabis said:

Toni?! ¡Él la engañó desde el principio!

¡Creo que Toni se quedó 2 años porque a su mamá le gustaba! Pero Leo no se sentía tan atraído por ella... ¡La estaba engañando sin ocultarlo!

¡Y Camila fue su peor elección! ¡Me reí cuando Al Pacino se separó de su mamá y dejó que Leo se encargara solo de los imbéciles!

¡Ella tan inmadura y fuera de contacto que lo hizo parecer tan tonto como ella! 

Al Pacino Se dio Cuenta de que tipo de familia falsa era Lucila, La Caló, Sabia que no Era falsa y que Lucila Sola Sólo Tenia Interés  Economico, Por eso se separaron. 

Camila es una Fiel discípula de su madre, Ella le enseñó desde pequeña como ligarse a Hombres poderosos. Detras de Esa Relación Está Lucila Sola, Claramente. Ella dice a Camila que debe hacer para Atrapar, Seducir, Manipulsr los Sentimientos  de Leo para que no la Abandone. Además  del Beneficio Economico Cuantioso que tienen firmado. 

Si te fijas en las Fotos de la Playa, Donde esta Al PACINO y su padre de Leo, Después de volver de las Rocas Ocultas, La Cara de Al Pacino y su Padre de Leo Son Serias, Ninguno de ellos Aprueba esa relación y la Proteccion de Leo hacia Camila. 

1 hour ago, Love35 said:

Al Pacino Se dio Cuenta de que tipo de familia falsa era Lucila, La Caló, Sabia que no Era falsa y que Lucila Sola Sólo Tenia Interés  Economico, Por eso se separaron. 

Camila es una Fiel discípula de su madre, Ella le enseñó desde pequeña como ligarse a Hombres poderosos. Detras de Esa Relación Está Lucila Sola, Claramente. Ella dice a Camila que debe hacer para Atrapar, Seducir, Manipulsr los Sentimientos  de Leo para que no la Abandone. Además  del Beneficio Economico Cuantioso que tienen firmado. 

Si te fijas en las Fotos de la Playa, Donde esta Al PACINO y su padre de Leo, Después de volver de las Rocas Ocultas, La Cara de Al Pacino y su Padre de Leo Son Serias, Ninguno de ellos Aprueba esa relación y la Proteccion de Leo hacia Camila. 

Al Pacino realized what kind of a fake family Lucila was, he called her, he knew she was not a fake and that Lucila Sola only had economic interest, that's why they separated. 

Camila is a faithful disciple of her mother, She taught her since she was a little girl how to get involved with powerful men. Behind this relationship is Lucila Sola, clearly. She tells Camila what she must do to Attract, Seduce, Manipulate Leo's Feelings so he won't leave her. In addition to the Quantious Economic Benefit that they have signed. 

If you look at the Photos of the Beach, Where Al Pacino and his Leo's father are, After returning from the Hidden Rocks, The Face of Al Pacino and his Leo's Father Are Serious, Neither of them Approve that relationship and Leo's Protection of Camila. 

Lucila is definitely behind it! She started to cling into leo’s entourage for years using Al Pacino!

She made a movie with Danny A. in 2016, on from that moment she clearly collected datas for her daughter! 
Camila and Milano went to the same high school at the same time! So everything was set up years prior of the beginning of that relationship!

Danny is helping Lucila to act right  and stays around! Lucila send Camila to Cannes in 2017 and Leo choose Lorena. So Lucila used Al pacino who was going to play in OUATIH to set up dinners and asked Camila to be there!

Danny was there too! And was coaching Camila and how to trap Leo!

So it’s a family business, even her dad divorced his wife Jen Boulden to be part of the Hollywood life!

Leo is definitely having a shitty entourage willing to kill his image just for their own benefits! They don’t have his power, so when they hold some power they are definitely using it against leo’s interests! 

Leo, apparently, was never exclusive with her, she didn’t even had that in her contract 🤣🤣🤣

When it came to choose between Camila and Leo, Danny chooses Leo! And Lucila, who was invited at the wedding, wasn’t at Leo’s table! For close family friends it’s very weird!

Camila was in Cannes but she wasn’t invited with him at the Amfar! He let stays at the hotel! The majestic not even the same hotel as him! 🤣🤣

For Malibu’s pics go see the pics on the balcony, Leo is definitely not paying attention to Lucila ... I think she was negotiating more times for her daughter in that relationship!

Al, leo and his dad walking alone without Lucila in that beach was definitely not a good sign for the morons! 
Maybe their time has or gonna arrived at its end! 

On 6/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, Winterbaby said:

Wow, you have a good point. That’s so right…I can’t stand shallow and stupid people and if he tolerates this horrific clan for 5 years, they’re must be close (like friends or even more). On the other hand if they’re the same, kind of soulmates, why doesn’t he start a family with her?🤔 Or maybe he will soon. 

She is not a good mate for his image...

I think Leo is the kind if man who wants to marry with the upper class!

So the morons are not well connected in the political and economic areas! 

Just a bunch of wannabes actors who are more into relationship with rich people than working for themselves!

Her interviews are clearly showing how clueless and dumb she is! And her attitude is not one who can opens doors but make leo be seen as dumb as her! 

this relationship had killed his 20 years of building a serious smart image in less than 5 years! 

An entourage it’s very important cause it has a huge impact on your decisions! Danny is a dumb man and made leo take a talentless girl, and leo is now looking bad! 
Danny served his goals not leo’s interests at all! 
George clooney was right his friends are not that good for him! 

She is clearly killed his fame and he is not looked as an example anymore... 

I will just wait and see if new pics of Leo and Cami or Leo and Gigi will appear then we will know. These a friend did this submissions are always a little strange. It's always a friend who saw or did something. Never the person who submits something. At least if it's something like cheating or other bad stuff.

image.thumb.png.a00d38d978d4349600daf2862a5aeb9d.pngimage.thumb.png.a3c7cf0675e437d060f1a351654020ce.png

16 minutes ago, akatosh said:

I will just wait and see if new pics of Leo and Cami or Leo and Gigi will appear then we will know. These a friend did this submissions are always a little strange. It's always a friend who saw or did something. Never the person who submits something. At least if it's something like cheating or other bad stuff.

image.thumb.png.a00d38d978d4349600daf2862a5aeb9d.pngimage.thumb.png.a3c7cf0675e437d060f1a351654020ce.png

I starting to think that @kayyy was kinda right. People want to make Leo look bad by creating these narratives. I'm not gonna believe, until I see the pics of Leo and Gigi together. Everyone can submit a gossip to Deuxmoi and she will post it. My pal once submitted fake about Kardashian and Deuxmoi posted it. She isn't so reliable

2 hours ago, Lolabis said:

She is not a good mate for his image...

I think Leo is the kind if man who wants to marry with the upper class!

So the morons are not well connected in the political and economic areas! 

Just a bunch of wannabes actors who are more into relationship with rich people than working for themselves!

Her interviews are clearly showing how clueless and dumb she is! And her attitude is not one who can opens doors but make leo be seen as dumb as her! 

this relationship had killed his 20 years of building a serious smart image in less than 5 years! 

An entourage it’s very important cause it has a huge impact on your decisions! Danny is a dumb man and made leo take a talentless girl, and leo is now looking bad! 
Danny served his goals not leo’s interests at all! 
George clooney was right his friends are not that good for him! 

She is clearly killed his fame and he is not looked as an example anymore... 

Maybe he wants to marry upper class, some rich heiress or a daughter of politician, but who would want a cheater for its daughter?? He cheats all the time, look what girls talks about him. Who would trust him?? Would you want your daughter to marry a man like that, even if he’s famous or would you want your child to be happy and loved. Also any rich and powerful father will know he will always want and watch at underage girls.

1 hour ago, Winterbaby said:

Maybe he wants to marry upper class, some rich heiress or a daughter of politician, but who would want a cheater for its daughter?? He cheats all the time, look what girls talks about him. Who would trust him?? Would you want your daughter to marry a man like that, even if he’s famous or would you want your child to be happy and loved. Also any rich and powerful father will know he will always want and watch at underage girls.

I definitely would not want him for my daughter!

And for the « cheating » part I think Leo always told them he wouldn’t be exclusive with them! The only one who was frequently cheated on was Gisele! And she wasn’t ok with it...

The rest of his list of pr gf all went along with it because they all thought they would have the same destiny that Gisele had...

They are the one begging to be his gf and it tells a lot about their character!

I don’t buy that his gf are innocent at all! They are as fake as it get! They just want fame!

5 hours ago, Lilja K said:

I starting to think that @kayyy was kinda right. People want to make Leo look bad by creating these narratives. I'm not gonna believe, until I see the pics of Leo and Gigi together. Everyone can submit a gossip to Deuxmoi and she will post it. My pal once submitted fake about Kardashian and Deuxmoi posted it. She isn't so reliable

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if people are purposefully stirring shit. I don’t know what the truth is but it’s clear people want them to break up. People literally created TikToks counting down until they break up. 

In regards to Leo cheating, how do we know Camila wasn’t seeing other people too? There were rumors about her and Sam Claflin. 

7 hours ago, Lolabis said:

Toni?! He cheated on her from the get go!!

I think Toni stayed 2 years cause his mom liked her! But leo wasn’t that attracted to her... He was cheating without hiding it!

And Camila was his worst choice! I laughed when Al pacino split with her mom and let Leo being alone handling the morons!

She so immature and out of touch that she made him look as dumb as her! 

What about Elizabeth Turner? Leo was also seeing her in 2017 and she was also 25. Imagine how better off he’d be if he’d chosen her as his official girlfriend.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4852226/Leonardo-DiCaprio-hits-beach-Elizabeth-Turner.html

30 minutes ago, Lolabis said:

I definitely would not want him for my daughter!

And for the « cheating » part I think Leo always told them he wouldn’t be exclusive with them! The only one who was frequently cheated on was Gisele! And she wasn’t ok with it...

The rest of his list of pr gf all went along with it because they all thought they would have the same destiny that Gisele had...

They are the one begging to be his gf and it tells a lot about their character!

I don’t buy that his gf are innocent at all! They are as fake as it get! They just want fame!

Btw he had his chance to marry a heiress , he dated the Kelly R..something. But he needs fame from the trashy barely legal models. Brad Pitt gets fame with hard work and really great look at his age..and LDC uses PR relationships for it…like he thinks he’s good enough, he doesn’t need to hit a gym, be on a diet…girls will do this for him. He desperately tries to prove “he still can”. Leo Kardashian…not sure real upper class wants this. And who is this Danny A? He makes z-listed movies …why he even that important for LDC? Because he’s jew and LDC has to kiss their asses to stay in Hollywood?