Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Remember a couple years ago when Kim Kardashian answered Leo in a question on whose her celebrity crush  :p Just laughing at the thought of these two together just wouldn't make sense at all.

Kim may be dating NBA star Kris Humphries, but she has a major crush on Leo!

Kim Kardashian just revealed a mega-secret! The 30-year-old Armenian beauty appeared on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight with her sister Kourtney Kardashian on Jan. 27, and when asked who her Hollywood crush was, she totally gushed about Leonardo DiCaprio!“Leo’s pretty cute,” Kim says. “I think I’d be lying if I said ‘no’ [to a date]. You know, like, yeah, I’m going to reject him.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/28/kim-kardashian-leonardo-dicaprio-piers-morgan/

i have a feeling leo is either going to marry her or get her pregnant the way they're carrying on together, haha! they're always all over each other

I feel the exact same way ...(cry) but really he deserves to meet someone he loves and start a family ...he can't be single forever ...we are going to have to let him go one day :D

i have a feeling leo is either going to marry her or get her pregnant the way they're carrying on together, haha! they're always all over each other

I feel the exact same way ...(cry) but really he deserves to meet someone he loves and start a family ...he can't be single forever ...we are going to have to let him go one day :D

i just want leo to be happy and fulfilled. if that means he'll stay single, let him stay single. if he finds someone, even better! for me, i wouldn't mind seeing leo trying to push a baby stroller around with his hat pulled down over his face, lmao

Boardwalk Empire’: Could Terence Winter Lure Leonardo DiCaprio to the Boardwalk?

By Tim Molloy 16 hours ago

‘Boardwalk Empire’: Could Terence Winter Lure Leonardo DiCaprio to the Boardwalk?

Terence Winter is a wolf of Hollywood: Besides presiding over the acclaimed “Boardwalk Empire,” which wrapped its fourth devastating season Sunday, he also wrote “The Wolf of Wall Street,” the latest film from “Boardwalk” executive producer Martin Scorsese.

The film stars Leonardo DiCaprio, who earlier this year delved deep into the Roaring Twenties in “The Great Gatsby.” So we wondered: Any chance Winter would try to lure DiCaprio to his own Prohibition-era epic? Perhaps for a cameo?

Also read: ‘Boardwalk Empire’ Kills Its Best Character

“That would be awesome,” Winter told TheWrap. “I never even thought to ask him because he’s so unbelievably busy. That was his fourth movie in a row and I believe he was going to take some time off, so that wasn’t even a possibility. But God, if he would ever do it? I obviously would welcome that. We got Martin Scorsese to do it. Why not?”

It’s not the craziest idea. Robert De Niro, Scorsese’s other most enduring onscreen partner, has a project in the works for HBO. A young DiCaprio started in TV on “Growing Pains” before doing such period pieces as “Titanic” and “Django Unchained.” He also worked with another “Boardwalk” executive producer, Mark Wahlberg, in “The Departed.”

Also read: Robert De Niro Takes on James Gandolfini Role on HBO’s ‘Criminal Justice’

We asked Winter: Would it be wildly irresponsible to link his show and DiCaprio’s name in a headline?

“Whatever you can do to get that to happen I would welcome the help,” he said.

Stay tuned for our full interview with Winter, coming this afternoon.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/boardwalk-empire-could-terence-winter-lure-leonardo-dicaprio-213436384.html

It's the age of the smart phone - not even Leo can stop people from taking photos or videos and posting them on  the internet when he's out in public.

I know that but his ppl has always been working hard to keep his pics private, everyone remembers what they did when Toni's b-day pics were shared through the internet, that's why I asked.

and that KW concert wasn't private ? I thought it was for Leo, but was it a club concert and Leo just attended ?

I dunno - for some reason, I don't think Leo is ever gonna go through the ceremony of a marriage or maybe not even becoming a Dad. Nothing wrong with that! There are plenty of people in the world who either choose not to or just don't find the right somebody - I'm still looking myself!

SickasMySecret and Lua - I agree with Lua-no matter how private Leo is, he cannot control random people taking pics and videos and posting them on the Net. His b-day was a big event with friends bringing friends and I doubt he had everyone who come sign a privacy agreement or something. One of the videos that was on the Net was taken by one of kanye's people.

The thing with Toni's friend and Milan posting twitter pics that were later made private or removed is a different story - Leo knows them personally so most likely he asked them to do that but all these other people : I don't think he is THAT paranoid or controlling, if at all. He just does not like the PAPARAZZI and will do anything to prevent them from making money from him.

Read Laniey's post from yesterday about Leo and privacy and Kanye Kim K, etc. Even tho I think she's off the mark MOST of the time, I think she was spot on about Leo and privacy. But she is dead wrong that just because he and Kanye are friendly acquaintances, they are not buddy buddies. I mean, Leo loves 2 Chainz and goes to his gigs and had him at his b-day, he's not going to be hanging out with him as a close friend, LOL!

Conversations between Kanye and Leo

November 25, 2013Posted at 2:03 PM
Posted by Lainey

Kanye West was at Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday party a couple of weeks ago. Leo was at Kanye's MSG show last night. With girlfriend Toni Garrn. So, presumably, they're more than just casual acquaintances. What's that like? What does it sound like when Kanye and Leo hang out? What do they talk about?

When Ye goes off about the injustice of the fashion industry and the Grammys and why his girlfriend has been excluded from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, does Leo nod in solidarity? Even though Kanye West's girlfriend's lifestyle is exactly the kind of sh-t Leo abhors? He never calls the paps. He doesn't tip off the tabloids. He would never, ever agree to have his engagement filmed for reality television -- not that he would ever get engaged. But still. You see the disconnect here. It's not unlike how Beyonce manages her personal-private ratio. Only with B, she's not so much a dumpster diving don't look at me celebrity as she is a control freak about WHO gets to talk about Beyonce -- only Beyonce.

I do wonder whether or not it comes with a warning now whenever Kanye introduces her to proper stars. If an understanding is reached that ensures she doesn't exploit the situation to her advantage. Oh I hope so. Because eventually it'll just give him something else to rant about. And pretty soon, up on stage, he'll be giving Leo the gears about the one time Leo talked down to his baby mother and how Hollywood is fascist.

Again those pics posted on Instagram weren't a big deal at all he wasn't even in them and it didn't even reveal much of his house. In addition, the people posting these pics weren't famous so I doubt Leo even cared because who would have thought the press would have picked up on those. It's only when the NY post did and exposed some of the tweeters that I think these people put it in their own hands to take the pics down.. I seriously don't think Leo put up a big stink about it.

In regards to his birthday party if he were so worried about Instagram pics of him leaking out he would have said no cell phones and cameras or he would have only invited his closest friends. I mean he takes certain precautions to protect his privacy by simply not talking about it and avoiding paps as best he can, but at the end of the day he still goes out and enjoys his life.