Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

The paps actually asked Miranda about Leo.. but kerr didn't say anything.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17gviv_miranda-kerr-asked-about-her-dinner-with-leonardo-dicaprio_people

And here the paps ask Bobbie Brown about her hook up with Leo... at the end the voiceover said "hmm i'd like to hear Leo's side of all this" .... good luck with that lol.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17e5jb_bobbie-brown-discusses-one-night-stand-with-leonardo-dicaprio_people

I can't wait until Leo does an interview of his own :hehe: Though i'm definitely not expecting Letterman.... last time he was on that show was in 1995 and I don't think they are fond of each other, im guessing Letterman is bitter that Leo never made another return to his show. Even his last Leno appearance was 7 years ago... so to a lesser extent i'm not expecting that either.  :) Though it was 11 years between his first Leno appearance and his last Leno appearance so who knows he could eventually pop up on one of these shows again. Though when I say i'm looking forward to seeing him do an interview I don't necessarily mean on one of these shows there's tons of other interviews he can do and he will definitely do a few before the movie comes out.

NandaThanks a lot for posting that vid on YouTube I really really appreciate that :hug: Though I think I'm thinking of a different vid where we can see the lady grab him better, I think this is the same incident but at a different angle but doesn't matter it's all good. :flower: Thanks again! :D

Ah, girl. Too bad, I just have these two I posted here :/.

at the end the voiceover said "hmm i'd like to hear Leo's side of all this" .... good luck with that lol.

:rofl: Yeah, best of the luck :laugh:.

I can't wait until Leo does an interview of his own :hehe: Though i'm definitely not expecting Letterman.... last time he was on that show was in 1995 and I don't think they are fond of each other, im guessing Letterman is bitter that Leo never made another return to his show. Even his last Leno appearance was 7 years ago... so to a lesser extent i'm not expecting that either.  :) Though it was 11 years between his first Leno appearance and his last Leno appearance so who knows he could eventually pop up on one of these shows again. Though when I say i'm looking forward to seeing him do an interview I don't necessarily mean on one of these shows there's tons of other interviews he can do and he will definitely do a few before the movie comes out.

I would LOVE to see Leo on Ellen, I love her. Or Jimmy Fallon, that would be awesome... plus, Jimmy likes Leo :hehe:.

Nanda23, on 23 Nov 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:Nanda23, on 23 Nov 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:Nanda23, on 23 Nov 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

FashionDream, on 22 Nov 2013 - 6:28 PM, said:FashionDream, on 22 Nov 2013 - 6:28 PM, said:FashionDream, on 22 Nov 2013 - 6:28 PM, said:

I would LOVE to see Leo on Ellen, I love her. Or Jimmy Fallon, that would be awesome... plus, Jimmy likes Leo :hehe:.

Yeah would be nice to see him on Ellen again...those two have great chemistry. :hehe: Jimmy would be cool too. :p

Nanda23, on 23 Nov 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:Nanda23, on 23 Nov 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:Nanda23, on 23 Nov 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

FashionDream, on 21 Nov 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:FashionDream, on 21 Nov 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:FashionDream, on 21 Nov 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

NandaThanks a lot for posting that vid on YouTube I really really appreciate that :hug: Though I think I'm thinking of a different vid where we can see the lady grab him better, I think this is the same incident but at a different angle but doesn't matter it's all good. :flower: Thanks again! :D

Ah, girl. Too bad, I just have these two I posted here :/.

No worries hun :hug: Thanks again. :flower:

re: leo on talk shows

i highly doubt he'll be making appearances on any of the late night shows. considering the fact that his last late night appearance was in 2006, i won't be holding my breath for any shows this year :( in an ideal world though, he'd do craig ferguson's show. craig is so funny. i'd love to see him on jimmy kimmel's show too. 

what i'd like are some magazine interviews/spreads. i would LOVE a few concept shoots with jonah and margot. but again, he isn't too keen on publicity it seems, so i'm not getting my hopes too high. 

He'll do some form of interview/ publicity for Wolf, he does so for all his movies... just a matter of what he'll do this time. :) Now whether these interviews will be interesting we shall see... to be Frank most of his interviews are rather bland and I really can't blame him, you gotta watch what you say or else the media will construe your comments in an unflattering way, take them out of context or make a big deal out of a very small and innocent remark.

Anyways, yes hopefully he does a video interview side by side with Margot and then in another with Jonah ( though its probably asking too much for both :p ) just like he has in the past with Russell Crowe, Foxx, Matt Damon etc etc :) I don't believe he did a duo interview with Tobey though, which I remember being amped for pre Gatsby release. Or maybe I'm just forgetting somehow.

As to leo doing an interview I was thinking because this movie is alot more lighthearted than his other ones he might do a latenight one? Considering the subject matter is alot more mature I would think he would do more than just some daytime apperance...at least thats what I'm hoping for :D

I would love to see him on any of the Jimmys or Leno :D

I'd like to know what TV shows Leo is into these days, he doesn't strike me as a big TV watcher but he was a Jersey Shore fan (surprised to learn that)  so he may still set aside some time for a certain show, who knows. Has he ever watched Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead? As pointless as it sounds i'd still like this to come out in an interview. :hehe: