Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

LOL, not to mention Adriana is the only one who looks like she could actually play

Yhap ! Since 2000 , i like Candice she is a bomb but this is not fair.

Don't worry, though...Adriana always steals the attention!

:gocho: ok Savanna i respect you opinion this is your point please respect us to, no one its offend people here just only you, please you got really bad in this comment, believes will not argue with anyone on this forum because of my opinions, so I accept that not agreeable with us, but please in the next comment no offense, you do not need it , ok  :flower:

:gocho: ok Savanna i respect you opinion this is your point please respect us to, no one its offend people here just only you, please you got really bad in this comment, believes will not argue with anyone on this forum because of my opinions, so I accept that not agreeable with us, but please in the next comment no offense, you do not need it , ok  :flower:

check this out https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/557977801798598656/photo/1

check this out https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/557977801798598656/photo/1

Because Adriana is the Queen! :) ;)

Love her hair in these pictures. :heart: She looks amazing! :wub: Can't wait to see the commercial! :ddr:

:gocho: ok Savanna i respect you opinion this is your point please respect us to, no one its offend people here just only you, please you got really bad in this comment, believes will not argue with anyone on this forum because of my opinions, so I accept that not agreeable with us, but please in the next comment no offense, you do not need it , ok :flower:

lol the daily mail is also like "Adriana and four other models".

But tbh I like that Candice is in the middle