Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ Not all the girls. No Alessandra or Karlie.

Lol at VS releasing a first preview image and it's just Adriana and then the video is Candice as QB and center. Must suck to be one of the other four :rofl:

Lol at VS releasing a first preview image and it's just Adriana and then the video is Candice as QB and center. Must suck to be one of the other four :rofl:

I think that by now, all other girls have figured out and accepted their place in the VS.

I want to see some tackles between girls. :D

I love the commercial but i don't like one thing ... :mad: why Candice is in the best position ?! Adriana is that should be central not candice, because Adriana is the most old Angel of the brand ! :blah:  VS ARE SO RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!  :yuckky:

Its just a positioning lol. Adriana was actually shown more anyway. It doesn't matter where she is, she's her. VS can put whoever in the middle and who people gonna talk about the most still?

I love the commercial but i don't like one thing ... :mad: why Candice is in the best position ?! Adriana is that should be central not candice, because Adriana is the most old Angel of the brand ! :blah:  VS ARE SO RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!  :yuckky:

LOL, not to mention Adriana is the only one who looks like she could actually play