Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

If anybody cares, this sounds like she went to Leo's after party :) (I translated through google.

..if you want to do same go ahead :p So its a sketchy translation, but thought I'd post anyways ) 

After dans la villa de Di Caprio au caaalme

@Nico_lelouw et on a même parlé mon garspost-42953-0-1446077747-54221_thumb.png y'avais Amaury lonasco aussi adriana Lima cara delevingne post-42953-0-1446077747-55644_thumb.png

I really dont care if it is her or not but if you can explain hair, please explain the dress as well. For me much easier is to pull your hair up during night out than secretly change my outfit and dont let any photo be taken.

What is up with y'all today?! I just posted a pic here and the person who took it said it was Adriana and Leo. Take it or leave it. Here is the link: http://instagram.com/p/oNEyxPva97/

Hmm, Leo and Lima, this mean Adri will be getting the FB for the next 5 years then :p

Or maybe the Oscar curse will rub off on Adri, and she will always be super close to getting the FB, and then not  :rofl:

^ Sorry catchy Leo isn't winning it period...nice try! :rofl: Sounds like something is rubbing off on her but it aint Oscar if you know what I mean :p

No I mean Leos not winning thing will rub off on Adri :rofl: Hes not just gonna give the not winning thing to her, its in his blood. He'll just share it :laugh: :laugh:

The slayage has been real since she divorced/separated/whatever. She looked amazing in the Chopard party, I love the whole look.

Also the haters can go and suck it, y'all don't even know Adriana so stop judging and be happy the woman is happy. We've seen girls do worse shit and I don't see anyone judging so get the stick out of your ass an STFU.

Hahahahahaha she said she is thinking, thinking and thinking....

Is there something today in Cannes right? where is her? I want more gorgeous pics :)

She was still in Cannes when she posted that pic so maybe she will stay until the amFar event which is the 22nd, I think.

Or not since she isn't here: http://instagram.com/p/oOufEeAGid/