Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Decided to stop wasting time on these fools.

Why come down to personal insults? That's not nice.

WOW and you guys are Adriana's fans? Stop it this is her life her privacy leave her alone! She knows what's best for her.

Oh, the irony! :whistle:

Oh I'm sorry I forgot..You're the smartest in the world you know everything  :banghead:

You are saying to leave her alone and her private life in the thread that is entirely dedicated to stalking her outside her professional life?

"Candids"

Can't you seriously see the irony in your sentence?

I understand that people talking about her and her life ofc..It's normal but you are here tells lies and nonsense.. twerking and drunk oh come on! People do not have interested about this crap, people wants the facts in this thread..So no I don't see any irony..  :wave:

Well Marcos, if the show fits...well you know the rest.

There is a difference between having an opinion and just plain flat out slandering a person. And that's all I will be saying on this matter since this thread is on it's way to being cleaned up.

I understand that people talking about her and her life ofc..It's normal but you are here tells lies and nonsense.. twerking and drunk oh come on! People do not have interested about this crap, people wants the facts in this thread..So no I don't see any irony..  :wave:

Well to be fair, nobody here knows any facts about her private life because nobody here knows her privately.

....lol. NO ONE knows what went on because NO ONE was there. So both sides are merely speculating which does not equal fact. Your opinion is your opinion and just because you're a "bigger" fan doesn't mean your word is gold.

ANYWAYS. I'm glad Adriana is out having fun but the Biebs is probably not someone she wants to associate with on a regular basis.

Well Marcos, if the show fits...well you know the rest.

There is a difference between having an opinion and just plain flat out slandering a person. And that's all I will be saying on this matter since this thread is on it's way to being cleaned up.

Yeah, people come here to read facts —— you mean those facts like lady Savanna posted days ago about Cedri and Adriana - “There must be something going on…” … “There were hanging out each day…” … “Just wait when Cedric comes back to Miami and you’ll see…” - THESE ARE FACTS or either RUMORS, GOSSIPS….. hmmmmm????

1. SHE DIDN'T TWERK, he wasn't even really behind her, he was next to her  and he is small as heck she didn't even notice him and what he wants to do if he even wanted to do anything. It's really rude to call her drunk and say facts like that, those would be the words of someone is Candice's fan for example and who sees the title and assumes things, and compare her behavior to Justin Bieber's and comparing her fans to Justin's fans I wasn't here during your golden ages but I suppose that you are somewhat fan of her, if you really are you wouldn't say "Twerking on Bieber" or sluttly dances so easily when it's obvious she didn't twerk or do whatever with him she walked away, later hanged out with Arlenis and others, I don't know if we were watching same video, but in video I watched, I didn't see that part. 2. Also I really don't think we all here are happy she was hanging out with Bieber, he may be all that bad and stuff but do people have to run from him, when she saw him did she have to say "Stay away from me I am still married and have two daughters if come close to you I'll end up in prison too" How rude and stupid in such big crowd of famous people where none of them is innocent and everyone hang out together would that be, after all I think he wouldn't date her even if he fan girls about her, everyone does, all he wanted was a hot selfie with Adriana Lima to keep under his bed seriously. And she, she absolutely wasn't interested in him, not even at VSFS when all girls went crazy, she didn't take pic with him, and as one already mentioned she was at L&L party where he was too seeking attention, she didn't show up near him even if Ale and Adri were hosts or whatever. Beside just because he's teenage heartthrob it doesn't means he is prohbited to talk with, speak hang for few mins especially if he asked her, because he probably did ask for picture, I don't see why it's crime to be around him and he's obviously kid for her and she's like a mother for him, I doubt she'll ever see him again.

3. I wasn't here during your golden ages, but why do u call out other members for supporting her, you seem like you stayed in that era and didn't visit bellazon or follow her life and career for 10 years, they obviously see what I see and they say just the truth because they know what kind of person Adriana is and people don't change over night, just because of divorce, I know she has and always will be a woman with class she wasn't alone at party there were all models and celebrities, why wouldn't she come too and party just like everyone else? 

Once again, if you are calling yourself somewhat fan, if you even are(if u are not then I don't know why are you even talking) it is so rude to say she was drunk, slutty dancing, behaving crazy, unclassy, cheating when she didn't if she twerked that night wouldn't that be the main part of every video and topic on our twitter timelines?

I always care that she doesn't go bad way , have unserious relationships and stuff and I'm not happy that she was pictured with Justin because I don't want her to be friends with him and also hope there was nothing between Cedric during marriage, I also hope she won't have anything with Leo, I wouldn't support that, but THIS party is nothing, just a fun night with models and picture with Justin Bieber so what life goes on and she'll continue being loving and caring mom when she backs home. Also girls have right to spend time with Marko too...

if you are calling yourself somewhat fan

This is not Adriana Lima fansite this is a public forum. There's a big difference.

Critique should be allowed. Attacking other members just because they have different opinions shouldn't.

What type of appleauto mess is going on in here...

Also the irony of calling someone a stalker but coming in here to write a novel and then talking about specific comments someone makes on the Instagram pictures that they are supposedly 'stalking', lol.

Everyone has a different opinion and that's fine. Moving on with our lives...

Wow..I just can't with these nonsense delusional comments hahahahaha and I LOVE Adriana from last night ;) having fun and happy, this is the most important thing and she did nothing wrong, NOTHING... #FreeAdri

"She's really trying to make Marko as much jealous as she can, isn't she?" = Really Schemer??? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA you don't really know Adriana LOL

OMG WHY! Beiber fans were dying for them to take a pic together and I was like lol not happening, but I think we have more to worry about...

post-86708-0-1446077738-86408_thumb.jpg

LEO!?!?! She was probably wasted.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/05/20/leonardo-dicaprio-parties-it-up-at-the-cannes-film-festival/

here is your "Adriana"

She just hugged him maybe... this girl isn't this, look the hair

I just hate people who judge another person without knowing anything about his/her life, using their own morality as if it were the absolute truth.

4BbxmYYW.jpg

I love how her eyes look in this pic, she's absolutely gorgeous!

I really dont care if it is her or not but if you can explain hair, please explain the dress as well. For me much easier is to pull your hair up during night out than secretly change my outfit and dont let any photo be taken.

OMG WHY! Beiber fans were dying for them to take a pic together and I was like lol not happening, but I think we have more to worry about...

post-20037-0-1446077740-28012_thumb.jpg

LEO!?!?! She was probably wasted.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/05/20/leonardo-dicaprio-parties-it-up-at-the-cannes-film-festival/

here is your "Adriana"

She just hugged him maybe... this girl isn't this, look the hair

post-20037-0-1446077740-51383_thumb.jpg post-20037-0-1446077740-93204_thumb.jpg post-20037-0-1446077741-39556_thumb.jpg post-20037-0-1446077741-67004_thumb.jpg