Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Valentina looks so much like Adriana. Her sister had the misfortune of looking like her dad. There is still time though.

Did everyone forget Val was her dad's twin for like the first two years?

No, and Valentina still had a lot of Marko, but compared with Sienna she's a "clone of Adriana" (but actually she's not)... It's simple, Marko's genes are very dominant... but I would like to see a little "Adriano" a baby boy like her :)

That's messed up though. :rofl:

Messed up that if Marko wants her back so bad he should be spoiling her and messed up that Adriana said the flowers didn't come from him.

LOL, that's what I was thinking. Marko probably has something big up his sleeves. Probably using her birthday as a way to win her back, if he really hopes to reconcile. Why did I speak that into existence?

Sophie20, agree to disagree.

Whoever they came from, she is stressing the fact that Marko is not there (Easter) and that Marko isn't doing what he should be doing (flowers). Why is she proving things to us? She doesn't have to. He obviously did something wrong and she is obviously mad.

Whoever they came from, she is stressing the fact that Marko is not there (Easter) and that Marko isn't doing what he should be doing (flowers). Why is she proving things to us? She doesn't have to. He obviously did something wrong and she is obviously mad.

Couldn't agree more. Personaly, I think that se is under terrible preassure now, from people (fans) or media. I went trough divorce, it is very stressful situation, a lot of emotions is involved there, so in some kind of way i understand her.