Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

why couldn't it have been leonardo instead... esp since they both appear to be single and he likes models. I mean she ain't no blonde but still. Would have been better leo than justin

She started following him on IG. She knows what she's doing. :rofl: I love the new Adriana.

She's really trying to make Marko as much jealous as she can, isn't she? I'm expecting by the end of Cannes for some billionaire to come into play too.

Still, she's a mother of two and it really doesn't suit her to stumble drunk from one man (or a lesbian if we're talking about Bieber) to another.

She's really trying to make Marko as much jealous as she can, isn't she? I'm expecting by the end of Cannes for some billionaire to come into play too.

Still, she's a mother of two and it really doesn't suit her to stumble drunk from one man (or a lesbian if we're talking about Bieber) to another.

I don't think she is trying to make him jealous. They are separated and Marko probably did cheat on her with the way she's acting now. She seems so much happier and just... free. I'm waiting for her to come out and spill the truth tea.

And we don't know what Marko's being doing while she's been gone (mostly because nobody cares), so you really can't judge.

After separation she seems much more free and she does look happy and having fun, idk she never attended any big event,important red carpet in soo many years and we get MET and Cannes in one month, and beside we'll get to see 4 Vogue covers in one year which never happened before, not to mention Maybelline's back, I feel like she decided to work much more and have fun while she's still young , hot,beautiful, and live her life to the fullest lol Showing the Diva she really is, every day we get new exciting news,events, she's everywhere, I like it

Yeah, I always lol when I see people (mostly Serbians, no offense TheBombshell) curse her out on IG or Twitter or say go to counseling or you have to stay together for the kids even if he might have cheated on her. This is 2014 people. Not the 1930's or whatever.

Adriana has never cared for Justin. They were at the same place at the same time. Why are people making such a big deal out of that. They were in each other's proximity, now they have to be dating, they have to like each other. Two celebs can't be at the same place at the same time? Yeah he took a pic with her but clearly he was the one that wanted it.

This isn't even the first time Adriana was in the same room as him, when she was she didn't care. I don't even think she cared last night. And how do you know she's drunk because she didn't  look like it, we've seen her heavily intoxicated before.That wasn't a drunk adriana. When did she actually even stumble. And from what men? It was just justin

It's so annoying all this speculation after people know about her and marko. Now a girl can't do anything without seeming  "sad",

"reckless", "self distracting with work", "un-happy" now a "drunk"

Taking what you know as a way to negatively over analyze her every move when all she is trying to do is live her life and be happy is annoying as hell. If she was to stay silent about what happened half of the things you all accuse her with wouldn't be said.

This is the only thing I hate about her separation the judging intensifies. People want and expect you to be stuck in a dark room somewhere and depressed all day everyday rather than seeing you get by. She literally can't even work without someone saying some crap.

Ridiculous.

No ofense at all, I agree most of people here are like that, I hate it, they'll always say when you are mother you have to sit home and watch kids otherwise you are whore and bitch even my friends tell me "How can you love her now?"because she parties, like wtf!? the worst thing of all everyone defended Marko about cheating rumors, even saying "So what if he cheated" ...

I think that this behavior is only a mask, mask to protect herself from sufering. In the bottom of her heart I belive that she is not over Marko, and including herself in job, event etc she doesn't has time to think. About his cheatment, I think that press is most at that story, who knows what really happened. maybe we never know. 

No ofense at all, I agree most of people here are like that, I hate it, they'll always say when you are mother you have to sit home and watch kids otherwise you are whore and bitch even my friends tell me "How can you love her now?"because she parties, like wtf!? the worst thing of all everyone defended Marko about cheating rumors, even saying "So what if he cheated" ...

Exactly I am not even a feminist, but this being said about her and knowing damn well if it was marko people would be silent is getting on my nerves. She isn't allowed to also live her life and do what she wants because she's a female

I agree… I mean Adriana has her moments before like her drunken pics with Ana BB back in Nyc or Carnaval with Denny, but i used to like Adriana also because she was different than many other models - she wasn’t attending every “high society” party, she wasn’t flirting with every “famous” guy around and she wasn’t wasted like at this party - Arlenis reminded me of such moments in m life, when I saw some drunken woman and her friend tries to calm her down. Adriana basically “had enough” last night… 

Sorry to say that, but this behavior (like slutty dance with Bieber) has nothing to do  with "having fun" or "enjoying the party” - I saw her having good time many times and she wasn’t like that (and her “lost and tired” gaze in th eyes????) - she was probably “drunked” or worse...

Adriana used to be classy, I just would not like see her becoming something like Kate Moss in upcoming years

I don't think she is trying to make him jealous. They are separated and Marko probably did cheat on her with the way she's acting now. She seems so much happier and just... free. I'm waiting for her to come out and spill the truth tea.

And we don't know what Marko's being doing while she's been gone (mostly because nobody cares), so you really can't judge.

They are separated and Marko probably did cheat on her with the way she's acting now

???????

Are you serious??? You must be kidding? I also think that Marko probably cheated on her, but…. So you are saying that if Marco cheated on her, it’s basically RIGHT and JUST she is now behaving in same manner???? Well then Adriana is no better than Marco…. Or if it some kind of revenge or payback from Adriana than she shows that she is basically same as Marco. Even if he cheated on her it not automatically justified  and “good” if she is doing the same thing now. :blink: 

She has two little daughters at home, they are not yet divorced and I wonder what Valentina would say if she saw on internet pics of her wasted “mommy” being twerked by Justin Bieber….  :idk:  Adriana is no longer 20.. adn such behaviour from last party is not appropriate for 33 yeas old woman and mother

^I didn't say it was right or wrong. Just that her actions made me think a certain way. Love how these Marko defenders just come out of the woodwork. I hope he's paying ya'll good because you guys are going hard.

So we are going to pretend like when adriana noticed justin was behind her she stopped and walked away. I mean straight up REJECTED HIM. and call her unclassy for it.

And that is how you know you are just being a foolish, judgemental, mofo

She wasn't drunk. We know what A drunk Adriana looks like. ya'll are just being some ass holes. Real talk

^I didn't say it was right or wrong. Just that her actions made me think a certain way. Love how these Marko defenders just come out of the woodwork. I hope he's paying ya'll good because you guys are going hard.

Nobody is defending him. Stop insinuating things that nobody has written.

I never defended Marko, but If he acted badly it is just to say it - like I did! But the same goes for Adriana...

Come out of woodwork???? And what about you Savanna??? If somebody comment about Adriana and Cedric or anybody else expressed their opinion you simply comment belove instagram photos of Adriana: “Shut up”… 

If our cannot see what’s wrong about current Adriana’s behaviour (like i was able to saw what was bad about Marco’s behaviour and I WROTE it all!) than you are baiscally unjust.

Maybe Adriana is your GREAT IDOL, but defending her at any cost in every situation is the same thing that Bieber’s fanatical fans are doing when he does something radicoulous - Bieber was drunked, “high” and driving car.. ohhh come on, he was just having fun”...

If you think that your 24h permanent stalking and following Adriana’s life makes your opinion about her more valid than other’s… Once you has a gallery of pictures - I RESPECT that and your work, but there were greater more devoted fans of Adriana, who migh were not able to see her personally, but created amazing projects and served well to the community like Angelica Mengie, better known as AngelX with her site www.adrianaflima.com, who managed to contact her cousins, provide fans with opportunity to send Adriana gifts and letters. But AngelX was always cabable to be fair and just when it came to Adriana and her behaviour.  You are either still too young or you are “no lifer” who basically realises own dreams and interests through Adriana’s personal life, because you don’t have any.