Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^I didn't say it was right or wrong. Just that her actions made me think a certain way. Love how these Marko defenders just come out of the woodwork. I hope he's paying ya'll good because you guys are going hard.

Nobody is defending him. Stop insinuating things that nobody has written.

evegif_zps50920674.jpg

But its ok to insinuate she's drunk. Unclassy. Because she's trying to go out and enjoy herself instead of being stuck in a room in a different country, with her kids not around, doing nothing at all but read books in her hotel room. Because that is what a lady at 32 years old is supposed to do when she is alone. Not enjoy herself

^I didn't say it was right or wrong. Just that her actions made me think a certain way. Love how these Marko defenders just come out of the woodwork. I hope he's paying ya'll good because you guys are going hard.

I never defended Marko, but If he acted badly it is just to say it - like I did! But the same goes for Adriana...

Come out of woodwork???? And what about you Savanna??? If somebody comment about Adriana and Cedric or anybody else expressed their opinion you simply comment belove instagram photos of Adriana: “Shut up”…

If our cannot see what’s wrong about current Adriana’s behaviour (like i was able to saw what was bad about Marco’s behaviour and I WROTE it all!) than you are baiscally unjust.

Maybe Adriana is your GREAT IDOL, but defending her at any cost in every situation is the same thing that Bieber’s fanatical fans are doing when he does something radicoulous - Bieber was drunked, “high” and driving car.. ohhh come on, he was just having fun”...

egoaa0.gif

I said shut up because someone was saying they were together and that somehow made her a whore. I think they were Serbian too. I wasn't defending her possibly being with Cedric, I was defending the whore part and the person not knowing anything. But you guys are getting way into this. It ain't even that serious.

Do you all really not understand how ignorant and wrong you are sounding?

So damn wrong. You should just stop posting. How are we supposed to ignore the ignorance when it just keeps coming

I think we should just ignore them because the fact that they started posting when they separated says a lot.

Nobody is defending him. Stop insinuating things that nobody has written.

evegif_zps50920674.jpg

But its ok to insinuate she's drunk. Unclassy. Because she's trying to go out and enjoy herself instead of being stuck in a room in a different country, with her kids not around, doing nothing at all but read books in her hotel room. Because that is what a lady at 32 years old is supposed to do when she is alone. Not enjoy herself

You can enjoy the party, have a drink…. That’s not a problem and we all saw Adriana having fun in “normal way”

She was having fun for example at Michael Olajide's B-Day, having fun, dancing - same as various parties back in NYC in Pacha, Marquee or P.M Loung - I think that everybody sees the difference...

If this behaviour was typical for Adriana and nothing unusual… why do you think that people are talking about it, whey they are curious, why they are suprissed? Because IT WAS NOT ADRIANA EVERYBODY USED TO KNOW LAST NIGHT

1. She wasn't drunk. And even if she looked drunk you wouldn't know. She wasn't even caught with one alcohol beverage.
  2. She clearly had no interest in him. She was dancing by herself to rick ross and he was behind her and when he tried to touch her she turned around and left. Even with the selfie they took she didn't post it, like it, neither did she even tweet to him. It is not her fault he is attracted to her/interested to her. Don't shame her for being good looking and a dude is interested. That isn't her fault.
  3. What in the hell do you all expect. She is in another country, single, by herself, her kids aren't around, excuse her for using her resources to get herself out. Hey maybe she is doing that to shut you all up from saying she seems "sad" and shit whenever she isn't going out. But when she does she has no class, and shouldn't enjoy herself, she shouldn't dance at a party, even though it party. She shouldn't let justin beiber be attracted to her even though she is adriana lima. She should have kept running away from her because doing it one time isn't enough

Everything you all are putting on her and accusing her of is all ignorant. Just stop.

So damn wrong. You should just stop posting. How are we supposed to ignore the ignorance when it just keeps coming

I think we should just ignore them because the fact that they started posting when they separated says a lot.

AGAIN:

If you think that your 24h permanent stalking and following Adriana’s life makes your opinion about her more valid than other’s… Once you has a gallery of pictures - I RESPECT that and your work, but there were greater more devoted fans of Adriana, who migh were not able to see her personally, but created amazing projects and served well to the community like Angelica Mengie, better known as AngelX with her site www.adrianaflima.com, who managed to contact her cousins, provide fans with opportunity to send Adriana gifts and letters. But AngelX was always cabable to be fair and just when it came to Adriana and her behaviour.  You are either still too young or you are “no lifer” who basically realises own dreams and interests through Adriana’s personal life, because you don’t have any.

Your thousands posts will not make you any better than others….. Your “shut up” will not silence others….. MAYBE HERE ON BELLAZON, but if you think that people will talked about everywhere else (like they already do), you  are really naive!

Adriana’s Forum on BELLAZON used to be good and friendly place back then around 2005, no it’s under arbitrary dictatorship of 5-6 members who are unable to respect different opinion than theirs...

AGAIN:

If you think that your 24h permanent stalking and following Adriana’s life makes your opinion about her more valid than other’s… Once you has a gallery of pictures - I RESPECT that and your work, but there were greater more devoted fans of Adriana, who migh were not able to see her personally, but created amazing projects and served well to the community like Angelica Mengie, better known as AngelX with her site www.adrianaflima.com, who managed to contact her cousins, provide fans with opportunity to send Adriana gifts and letters. But AngelX was always cabable to be fair and just when it came to Adriana and her behaviour. You are either still too young or you are “no lifer” who basically realises own dreams and interests through Adriana’s personal life, because you don’t have any.

Your thousands posts will not make you any better than others….. Your “shut up” will not silence others….. MAYBE HERE ON BELLAZON, but if you think that people will talked about everywhere else (like they already do), you are really naive!

Adriana’s Forum on BELLAZON used to be good and friendly place back then around 2005, no it’s under arbitrary dictatorship of 5-6 members who are unable to respect different opinion than theirs...

Thank you for proving my point in my previous comment that you came here to start trouble. :flower:

Decided to stop wasting time on these fools.

Why come down to personal insults? That's not nice.

WOW and you guys are Adriana's fans? Stop it this is her life her privacy leave her alone! She knows what's best for her.

Oh, the irony! :whistle:

I'm sorry but some of you all sound ignorant as hell. First of all, is not that serious for you to get into your feelings. I didn't read everything because it sounded like the same shit over and over again. And I don't have time for you to re-word your paragraphs to make it sound like you're in the right to judge someone's life. Adriana is a mom, yes we know this. Thanks for reintegrating it for the millionth time. What is wrong with Adriana letting loose and having a little fun? It's not like she's out everyday of her f*ckin life, clubbing and having a drink or two. This is 2014 not 1950. Adriana goes to two very high profile events, the first time since like what 2004/2005? And the new posters are bitching and making assumptions. Adriana twerking Justin? Do you know what twerking is? Were we watching the same video? Cause I sure as hell did not see any type of interaction go on between Justin and Adriana, that would be seen as inappropriate. I swear you new posters who were most likely previous banned last year are doing the most, taking the smallest shit and running with it.

Every mom I know has a moment when they go out and enjoy themselves, and this is what Adriana is doing. It's just that Adriana is a celebrity and gets photographed. I bet Valentina would rather see pics of her mom out enjoying herself than seeing screen caps of a sex tape of her mom hanging from a shower rod (cough Mimi). If you have a problem with how she is carrying herself in Cannes then you need to find bigger issues to focus on. If you need help, I have a list of world issues that need attention that I'd gladly send to you.

WOW and you guys are Adriana's fans? Stop it this is her life her privacy leave her alone! She knows what's best for her.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot..You're the smartest in the world you know everything  :banghead:

Oh I'm sorry I forgot..You're the smartest in the world you know everything  :banghead:

You are saying to leave her alone and her private life in the thread that is entirely dedicated to stalking her outside her professional life?

"Candids"

Can't you seriously see the irony in your sentence?

I'm sorry but some of you all sound ignorant as hell. First of all, is not that serious for you to get into your feelings. I didn't read everything because it sounded like the same shit over and over again. And I don't have time for you to re-word your paragraphs to make it sound like you're in the right to judge someone's life. Adriana is a mom, yes we know this. Thanks for reintegrating it for the millionth time. What is wrong with Adriana letting loose and having a little fun? It's not like she's out everyday of her f*ckin life, clubbing and having a drink or two. This is 2014 not 1950. Adriana goes to two very high profile events, the first time since like what 2004/2005? And the new posters are bitching and making assumptions. Adriana twerking Justin? Do you know what twerking is? Were we watching the same video? Cause I sure as hell did not see any type of interaction go on between Justin and Adriana, that would be seen as inappropriate. I swear you new posters who were most likely previous banned last year are doing the most, taking the smallest shit and running with it.

Every mom I know has a moment when they go out and enjoy themselves, and this is what Adriana is doing. It's just that Adriana is a celebrity and gets photographed. I bet Valentina would rather see pics of her mom out enjoying herself than seeing screen caps of a sex tape of her mom hanging from a shower rod (cough Mimi). If you have a problem with how she is carrying herself in Cannes then you need to find bigger issues to focus on. If you need help, I have a list of world issues that need attention that I'd gladly send to you.

OK, you think I was ever banned….. fine then…… IF I WAS EVER BANNED FROM THIS FORUM, SITE…. I CALL ADMINS TO BAN ME AGAIN…..

Your reaction and few others proves my statement about ARBITRARY DICTATORSHIP…. 

What’s the problem about creating account and post my opinion??? You can agree, you can disagree and that’s all - Same goes fo your opinions - We are living in democracy.

AGAIN:

If you think that your 24h permanent stalking and following Adriana’s life makes your opinion about her more valid than other’s… Once you has a gallery of pictures - I RESPECT that and your work, but there were greater more devoted fans of Adriana, who migh were not able to see her personally, but created amazing projects and served well to the community like Angelica Mengie, better known as AngelX with her site www.adrianaflima.com, who managed to contact her cousins, provide fans with opportunity to send Adriana gifts and letters. But AngelX was always cabable to be fair and just when it came to Adriana and her behaviour. You are either still too young or you are “no lifer” who basically realises own dreams and interests through Adriana’s personal life, because you don’t have any.

Your thousands posts will not make you any better than others….. Your “shut up” will not silence others….. MAYBE HERE ON BELLAZON, but if you think that people will talked about everywhere else (like they already do), you are really naive!

Thank you for proving my point in my previous comment that you came here to start trouble. :flower:

HAVING AAND POSTING DIFFERENT OPINION then yours is causing troubles???

I am not using bad language, I do not insult you or anybody else, I do not spam… I just post my different opinion - you call that causing troubles???

IF WANT TO TALK ABOUT ADRIANA AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN YOURS (and other 5-6 users), WHAT’S THE PURPOSE TO TALK ABOUT HER AFTER ALL???