Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She's just as thin in these pics as she's always been. I see no difference in her body than any other pic of her in the past. I also don't think her weight fluctates as rapidly as people seem to think. In certain pictures, outfits, poses, dresses, she may appear heavier, but to be a model, her weight would have to stay consistently the same. There is no way her weight could fluctuate up and down so fast, which leads me to believe her weight stays consistent. I know I can appear either bigger or thinner depending on what I'm wearing and the photo. She has a set body-type and bone structure which is not going to change that drastically. She will always be thin.

I think she looks amazing in these new candid pics! She looks much better without photoshop that VS does to her and she makes me feel so much better about my own body. :) Her weight is great, she's still really thin and she looks stunning as always. :)

All the models could stand to gain some weight.

Perhaps you should heed your own words.

Can you remind me when was I rude to a bz user?

About vanity - I tend to forget that modeling is all about personalities and not looks...

post-4170-1162364900_thumb.jpg

Edited by PinkCouture

and i`m surprise you come to post here ... <_<

what`s with you people?are you blind?.. where did she "gained a little too much weight"?... the next thing you`ll say is that she`s pregnant :ninja:

there is no need to be rude...

It's just that when I look on the "secrets fragrance" candids or those that MattLoveModels recently posted and then on the new ones I see two different women. One is a walking perfection and the other one is "only" very beautiful.

I didn't meant to anger/insult/annoy anyone - sorry :( .

yeah .. ok.

Edited by PinkCouture

I think she looks amazing in these new candid pics! She looks much better without photoshop that VS does to her and she makes me feel so much better about my own body. :) Her weight is great, she's still really thin and she looks stunning as always. :)

All the models could stand to gain some weight.

Omg!! Does the Vs photoshop ?! :o I didn't know that... And what do they correct than? I mean all those models are pro's ..