Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Femme Fatale go see a doctor .. you might have something with your head..

read carefully and then post...

it was a joke .. something like "if you post this thing people will think you ment how much does she want for a night?" .. and you know what i mean by that ...

but only it was as a joke...

if you don`t know to read,don`t post.

okay, i couldnt even get what you're saying right now. you say it was a joke, and yet you didnt sound like you were joking. you specifically said to a member not to say something this way or people will get confused, and i simply asked you how would YOU know if that's not what the member had meant to say? that was all.

but this is different .. it`s not about virginity or not .. it`s about someone saying the way she behaved.. i`m sure if that`s something serious it would be written in a magazine or somewhere else.. ;)

i thought someone mentioned it was written in an italian magazine.

anyway. the whole matter is, we all know how adriana was back when she was one of those unknown models. she was sweet, very care free and just cute as a button. she still is beautiful, but certain things about her has changed, but it's not really her fault. if you look at it this way, many celebs get into this sort of game where money, fame, popularity get's into their heads and all of a sudden their a different person. to me now, she seems more thirsty for fame, and although she makes lots of money with VS alone, beileve me, you wont beileve how money thirsty these people can get. she may want to be the one in control, and maybe that is why she demanded more.

okay, i couldnt even get what you're saying right now. you say it was a joke, and yet you didnt sound like you were joking. you specifically said to a member not to say something this way or people will get confused, and i simply asked you how would YOU know if that's not what the member had meant to say? that was all.

madmoiselle Famme ... the joke was then i said "don`t say she wants 400 000 for a night" ... because people might think 400 000 for a night with sex... do i have to draw it to you? that was a joke.if you don`t understand,then don`t post.it`s easy.

but this is different .. it`s not about virginity or not .. it`s about someone saying the way she behaved.. i`m sure if that`s something serious it would be written in a magazine or somewhere else.. ;)

i thought someone mentioned it was written in an italian magazine.

anyway. the whole matter is, we all know how adriana was back when she was one of those unknown models. she was sweet, very care free and just cute as a button. she still is beautiful, but certain things about her has changed, but it's not really her fault. if you look at it this way, many celebs get into this sort of game where money, fame, popularity get's into their heads and all of a sudden their a different person. to me now, she seems more thirsty for fame, and although she makes lots of money with VS alone, beileve me, you wont beileve how money thirsty these people can get. she may want to be the one in control, and maybe that is why she demanded more.

now, this whole conversation is about her asking for more money .. not about the virginity this .. i just gave an example with that.this is what Miwa posted:

they cast her off because she was acting like a little spoiled brat (don't hate me) and she requested a lot of money

and adri was in a little movie with clive owen

and i was talking about this and about any kind of prove for us to see that this is really true.

like i`ve said,if it was written in a magazine or something else...

yes money can get you crazy,but it can also make you seeing things different ...

It was written in an italian magazine called Panorama, which is like Time in the UK or the New York Times in the USA ;)

another example: Nicole Kidman flimed in Italy few adverts for Sky, and she behaved a lot better than Lima, asked less money (I think 200.000 or 100.000 for both :) ) and she's a way bigger star than Lima. Face it Adriana is just spoiled, ''fame'' hit her head (I'm saying ''fame'' because she isn't that famous in other countries while someone like Nicole Kidman is :) )

Peace :whistle:

It was written in an italian magazine called Panorama, which is like Time in the UK or the New York Times in the USA ;)

another example: Nicole Kidman flimed in Italy few adverts for Sky, and she behaved a lot better than Lima, asked less money (I think 200.000 or 100.000 for both :) ) and she's a way bigger star than Lima. Face it Adriana is just spoiled, ''fame'' hit her head (I'm saying ''fame'' because she isn't that famous in other countries while someone like Nicole Kidman is :) )

Peace :whistle:

oh.thank you Miwa :p

now .. off topic.. because the last conversations were all off topics ...

i can`t and don`t see a member posting something good about Adriana .. only bad stuff... that she lied,that she asked for 400 000 $ for a commercial.. that she done this or that ... but where are the good news?..

is Adriana a bad person as she appears.. the way some members are showing us here?

i don`t think she is.And my advice to some that post here,if you`re not a fan and if you don`t like Adriana,try not to "staind" her image...