Candids

Neo52285

I am gonna try to pos... so this is a test :laugh:

<a href (...) ></a> usually doesn't work on forums

[url=http_to_img][img=http_to_thumbnail][/url]

is just "[link_to_img]" when used on bz

only

[URL=http_to_img][img=http_to_thumbnail][/URL]

is correct. It's not your fault the other do not work.

:wave:

I so miss the Tim spots with Adriana. Elisabetta Canalis is just so.. fake :(

yeah i'm really disappointed that she does not do any tim spots anymore :( its the closet thing we could see some adriana acting!

they cast her off because she was acting like a little spoiled brat (don't hate me) and she requested a lot of money

and adri was in a little movie with clive owen :)

yeah i'm really disappointed that she does not do any tim spots anymore :( its the closet thing we could see some adriana acting!

they cast her off because she was acting like a little spoiled brat (don't hate me) and she requested a lot of money

That doesn't really suprise me that adriana ask for a lot of a money these days lots of celebs request a huge amount of money to do advertising for companies these days

That doesn't really suprise me that adriana ask for a lot of a money these days lots of celebs request a huge amount of money to do advertising for companies these days

ok for teh money

but for the rest :no: wouldn't wanted to meet her

beauty and celebrity must be payed ;)

beauty and celebrity must be payed ;)

I know that

but 400.000 euros for one night?? :blink: honestly, neither Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis asked for that much

visto che la telecom ha un sacco di debiti meglio la canalis che costa di meno e fa lo stesso e poi meglio abbassare le tariffe a noi :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ciao miwa :heart:

inasmuch as the telecom it has a bag of debits better the canalis that the same one costs less and ago and then better to lower the rates to we hello miwa :drool: :drool:

Femme Fatale go see a doctor .. you might have something with your head..

read carefully and then post...

it was a joke .. something like "if you post this thing people will think you ment how much does she want for a night?" .. and you know what i mean by that ...

but only it was as a joke...

if you don`t know to read,don`t post.

La Lima era troppo cara per noi italiani ed inoltre e una ragazza molto riservata che non portava pubblicita al prodotto.. ciao a tutti ciao italiani!!!

The Lima was too much dear for us Italian and besides and a very reserved girl that didn't bring publicity to the product.. hi to all hi Italian!!!