Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I don't want to say it , but when i first saw the pics i was Like Ugh she looks soo fat what the hell is she pregnant? Like that's not Adriana's normal body :blink: it's not just the stomach ,it's the arms and butt too she does look like a man and i know she's been gaining some wieght but compare to the last candits we've seen she Looks Huge!! Like wth is going on :blink: ?!?

Thx for the pics tho!!!!

She doesn't look fat. And especially not 'sooooo fat.

That dress does make her look pregnant, but the dress is very unflattering on her body.

I don't want to say it , but when i first saw the pics i was Like Ugh she looks soo fat what the hell is she pregnant? Like that's not Adriana's normal body :blink: it's not just the stomach ,it's the arms and butt too she does look like a man and i know she's been gaining some wieght but compare to the last candits we've seen she Looks Huge!! Like wth is going on :blink: ?!?

Thx for the pics tho!!!!

She doesn't look fat. And especially not 'sooooo fat.

That dress does make her look pregnant, but the dress is very unflattering on her body.

well, lately, in past few months,in all candids from dinners and sth., she wears awful dresses that make her look fat and pregnant... we had this disscusion when she was at some dinner party in i think white or black dress :whistle: ... really cannot remember... adriana lima is: eyes, lips,hair,bum!!!

and she looks like she is trying to look uglier... :p

but , still when u see her on runway or in magazines or on some casual candids, u know she is wonderfull... :wub:

she doesnt look fat, just that her body looks a little bit masculine. I mean to me, she does not look fat at all! just masculine. Her neck, chest, butt and arms are a bit more thicker than they usually are and it just doesnt look as pleasing to the eye as her body used to be. Especially when her hair is tied back, i mean gosh all mighty! she has wonderful hair designers to give her hair extensions or fix her hair and that was the best they could come up with?

stop trying to push it mike. I was just stating my opinion and explaining that she didnt look too fat, but just a bit musculine. Even one of the members thought that she looked a bit masculine too. I like her work yes, but lately i havent seen too much, and adriana is not my only favorite model. There's doutzen, rianne, and kemp. To you, perhaps adriana does not look masculine, that's fine, but to me it's different. so stop going agaisnt my word and acting like i speak for everyone else, i'm just speaking for myself.

She's still gorgeous and quite slim, but she's probably one of tose women who will not carry extra weight paticularly well if she ever does put some on. Tyra is a contrary example, but Adri is a woman who looks best skinny.

I actually like the dress! :)

stop trying to push it mike. I was just stating my opinion and explaining that she didnt look too fat, but just a bit musculine. Even one of the members thought that she looked a bit masculine too. I like her work yes, but lately i havent seen too much, and adriana is not my only favorite model. There's doutzen, rianne, and kemp. To you, perhaps adriana does not look masculine, that's fine, but to me it's different. so stop going agaisnt my word and acting like i speak for everyone else, i'm just speaking for myself.

:laugh: i`am not going against your word.i was just saying that TO ME she doesn`t look masculine ..

i just asked if you think she looks masculine to you.. that`s all...

Chill Rox` ;)

:laugh: she`s looking masculine for you? that`s why you like her? :laugh:

she doesn`t look masculine at all :p

yes it`s true that she doesn`t look that good with the hair tied back,but that doesn`t mean she looks masculine ...

i thought you were making fun of what i posted becuase you said "she doesnt look masculine at all" i didnt know you were just speaking for yourself since i'm used to seeing people saying "i dont think she looks fat" my bad. and when you asked me if she looked masculine i thought you were poking fun at me since i had already stated she does, and asked and then tells me that she doesnt. sorry.

I don't think she's gained weight at all. It's a combination of the angle she's standing, the design of the dress, not to mention the camera adds weight. I think she's looks better now with a more 'normal/healthy weight then super skinny.

So basically you're saying you find her more normal with the weight put on...yet you say you dont think she's gained weight. not to be rude but your post doesnt make any sense at all. yes cameras does add 10 pounds to your body, yet how come in all the 100 candids she took, she never looked this bulky in them. i've seen her stand in that particular angle a thousand times and yet she still looked super thin as oppose to these new candids. the design of the dress is not the problem, it's of course herself gaining the weight. maybe the dress is a bit small or it's the color that makes her look bulky.

I don't think she's gained weight at all. It's a combination of the angle she's standing, the design of the dress, not to mention the camera adds weight. I think she's looks better now with a more 'normal/healthy weight then super skinny.

So basically you're saying you find her more normal with the weight put on...yet you say you dont think she's gained weight. not to be rude but your post doesnt make any sense at all. yes cameras does add 10 pounds to your body, yet how come in all the 100 candids she took, she never looked this bulky in them. i've seen her stand in that particular angle a thousand times and yet she still looked super thin as oppose to these new candids. the design of the dress is not the problem, it's of course herself gaining the weight. maybe the dress is a bit small or it's the color that makes her look bulky.

Yea man she did gain before now she has more and she is continuing to , and Adriana always been a curvier model she never was a skeleton and everybody knows that , i dunno do ppl try to make us believe she hasn't gained weight or themselves?? Cuz she clearly has, she looks double her normal size :blink:

We need to see other recent candits in not that dress to see what se really looks like right now.

Btw when does her Vs contract expire?? I'm just askin if it's soon i Hope she wont retire anytime soon :cry: Even tho she's not doing much really...