Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I never thought I'd say this, but Adriana doesn't look nice at all.... Her hair looks orange, it's so unflattering..

She's lost the whole dark haired, seductive thing. And that's what made her hot and so different from the other models...

Even Alessandra and Izabel look so much hotter than her in these pics.

On another note... wouldn't you just KILL to have been on that plane? Haha...

Im confused! I think im missing a few posts here. Im on pg 248 and you guys are talking about her smoking then i go to page 249 and it starts off with "THOSES JEANS DO NOT LOOK GOOD ON HER BOOTY!!" The last post i can see before I start seeing comments about hair and jeans is Femme Fatale's "she was interviewed in an italian magazine where she admitted that it wasnt true and that her publicist can explain why she said that." I think my comp just skipped a bunch of posts! :o :yuckky: and ones with new pics too! *hyperventilates* :( :cry: well in my effort to contribute to the conversation I personally like the darker hair.

Adriana Lima is getting fatter... Look at her arms and stomach in these candid un-photoshopped pics :blink: :(

fatle5.th.jpg

Oh no she's not, and even if she were 'getting fatter', you could put it nicely and say gaining weight. She is no where near being fat. <_<