Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looks so beautiful! Goddess! :wub6yh2cm::heart::wub6yh2cm:

Even though she wears that hairstyle a lot lately, it really works for her. Makeup is amazing. :heart: I think the dress is a little boring but very elegant and it looks great on her. Also, I LOVE those earrings! ;) 

Adriana+Lima+amfAR+23rd+Cinema+Against+AIDS+QYLS2o5-bsZx.jpg Adriana+Lima+amfAR+23rd+Cinema+Against+AIDS+o74XLWtX4Khx.jpg Adriana+Lima+amfAR+23rd+Cinema+Against+AIDS+r6Ms25jpOx0x.jpg

She seriously needs to stop wearing white and black. Seems like those are her "to go to" colors for dresses and they're just boring (even though I like the gala dress, it's boring) and becoming a blur. Her style team probably picked out some good outfits and Adriana picked the conservative/boring ones. I refuse to believe her team brought a boring dress selection with them.  

She probably had a "classic Hollywood theme" in her head for how she wanted to look, since this is a film festival. 

Sure you guys, keep getting anal about a relationship between two people you've never met (and most likely will never meet), is not like you look like a bunch of annoying psychos :ninja: 

She has been looking great in Cannes, except for the dress she wore at the Chopard thing I think everything else has been on point, I may get some pictures if/when I have time. Her red carpet + amFar looks are beautiful

Sophie, i do agree your point that he sometimes acts weird during public appearance and im also annoyed but comparing him with the other guys at the events would be 'unfair'. They all are professionals and experienced people, at least it wasnt their first time.(including other models partners) 

To be fair he did well this time and hope he will do better. Plus, I'm glad to see their romance on every web sites rather than Joe's awkward pics.