Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Totally agree, Valentina is very charismatic and really pretty!! By now, I can't see Adriana's genes in Sienna, but kids change so who knows in the future..to me Valentina is looking more and more like her mom ♡

I love how Marko is an amazing dad!!!

Also the way he is holding her is annoying. Like why isn't he giving her space and why he has to hold her like a rag doll all the time, in one of those pics he looks like he was just ready to lift her in the air completely and carry her the rest of the way. He doesn't have to be that close and he always holding her like a some rag doll.

He looks like a combo of an extra body guard and possessive bf.

Atleast adriana looks good. It looks like while she was trying to wave he was dragging   pulling her away.

:ddr:

Finally! She looks great. :smile: 

I'm glad she is happy with Joe, but I have to say that I'm not that glad he is there with her. I have a feeling she won't attend any parties or be active on social media and will just show up at the red carpet (like at the Met)... Hope I'm wrong.

7 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

:ddr:

Finally! She looks great. :smile: 

I'm glad she is happy with Joe, but I have to say that I'm not that glad he is there with her. I have a feeling she won't attend any parties or be active on social media and will just show up at the red carpet (like at the Met)... Hope I'm wrong.

exactly smh

I miss seeing Santos with her at these type of events. Seems like Joe has replaced him (as her plus one).

Adriana looks nice though. I would be extremely annoyed if a man handled me the way Joe does Adriana in these pics. 

^ I am annoyed just looking at them. Adriana is not petite and she has been dealing with this for 10+ years, she doesn't need him to handle her the way he does. He messes up her pics for one thing and it just doesn't look right to me.

I think this is unconfortable to see.. I would be annoyed too if I was her, like suffocated.. And sorry but he's unnecessary there and this posture too, I think if a fan asked for a photo he will say: "Please don't touch the model" hahah. He just don't fit, her cousin Eduardo yes, he know how to act.

Ps.: Didn't she go to Met after party?! :/ 

55 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I think this is unconfortable to see.. I would be annoyed too if I was her, like suffocated.. And sorry but he's unnecessary there and this posture too, I think if a fan asked for a photo he will say: "Please don't touch the model" hahah. He just don't fit, her cousin Eduardo yes, he know how to act.

Ps.: Didn't she go to Met after party?! :/ 

She didn't go. Thank god he didn't go to the met with her but then again thats probably why.

If adriana didn't have to take him every single place she goes, she probably would have been to the after party. I am not even excited about seeing her at cannes because of Joe. We aren't going to see her much and god forbid he actually goes to the events with her. He does not know how to step back and he def should.

These pics would have been so much better if he wasn't all in the way and holding her like that.. Look at the last 3 photos