Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Yeah, he was there in NY, def why she didn't go :sad: ... I never saw her this way with any boyfriend (taking to every place) (He doesn' t had to WORK???)... he totally kills my Cannes vibe too haha

Where are Abaca's photos? Is this a site? 

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Yeah, he was there in NY, def why she didn't go :sad: ... I never saw her this way with any boyfriend (taking to every place) (He doesn' t had to WORK???)... he totally kills my Cannes vibe too haha

Where are Abaca's photos? Is this a site? 

Yes, they preview their all Cannes guests images in small size for a while but they are not available now unless press purchase them to publish.

9 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I love this team:clap:

hair by @anthonycristianosalon

makeup by @morgane_martini

I like the look, her facial expression is off putting. She is pouting so hard her mouth looks very wide,

But still beautiful. I hope she smiled more in the other photos

I don't like the makeup, def don't like the dress, I don't like Joe being there. That ittle stunt he pulled in the video, idk if it was done on purpose or not, was not cool and its not the best for adriana. This is apart of her job he should stay in his lane at all times.

This was not the kind of makeup to be pouting in.

I hope next time something dferent and better is done.

I think Adriana has the red lips so much because she likes it. But if she is going to pout so much, its best she avoids that kind of makeup.