Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looks beautiful there. :wub6yh2cm::heart:

If the pic is new and she really is in Paris she could be walking Miu Miu tomorrow. Katie Grand is the stylist for the show. It would also be great if she attended some fashion parties while she is in Paris. :D

30 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

^ that would be great if she walks tomorrow, if she's even in paris. i'm surprised she didn't post anything from paris yet. a cute selfie with the view from the city.:blush::wub6yh2cm: would be great.

Pretty sure she is in paris, someone just tweeted about seeing her in French (so I am sure they live in France)

16 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

She's in Paris and didn't post a photo yet? Hummm....

Her and her team just may have to learn the hard way about being so lackluster on social media lol. I would hate for that to happen because I want her to continue to excel but at the same time..If they don't care, we can't care, and watch eventually the people in the industry won't care neither.

Its not like there aren't other younger models out there, who actually do what they are supposed to do for their career (and FANS) on social media. There are plenty. And they are younger too. She better check herself before she wreck herself. I know I sound unusually pessimistic but if she serious about her career going for another 5 years, it takes more than just looking the part now. 

I thought they were finally understanding that but they back at sleeping on it again. They need to stay woke before she starts sharing soo many gym pics because she has no choice but to

^^exactly, it takes like 15 seconds to post something on IG. I see her on there liking memes and what not so it's not like she's super busy. 

Thanks all for the Paris pics. I think the miu miu is my favorite of her runway looks this year. 

2 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

^^exactly, it takes like 15 seconds to post something on IG. I see her on there liking memes and what not so it's not like she's super busy. 

Thanks all for the Paris pics. I think the miu miu is my favorite of her runway looks this year. 

Exactly. Whatever,  Let her be the only model who didn't post anything about being there . Her looking like a not as grateful model isn't paying our bills.