Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

33 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Romanian press say its something secret :/

I am going to lie to myself and say THATS why there has been a drought on IG posts lol. 

But since its secret must be big. And I like that its in Rome because she hasn't done much work there. Thats another country she can win over. She has the US and Turkey, hopefully whatever it is makes Rome be another country that she has so many fans in (although she did ok in the TIM commercials)

9 hours ago, TKC said:

I am going to lie to myself and say THATS why there has been a drought on IG posts lol. 

But since its secret must be big. And I like that its in Rome because she hasn't done much work there. Thats another country she can win over. She has the US and Turkey, hopefully whatever it is makes Rome be another country that she has so many fans in (although she did ok in the TIM commercials)

She was in Romania not Italy. Romania is a Balkan country and i dont think she has many fans there. Thats why i am wondering whats that top secret commercial for?

32 minutes ago, TKC said:

Yes, seriously. Thats why its annoying Joe be having enough time on his hands to follow her around. Atleast with Marko he was more preoccupied. If adriana stays with Joe her social media will suffer at this rate lol

yes but he uses IG too and likes many other pics the whole time, so its possible for her too. lol Maybe she just wanna focus on one thing. But i'm sure if she was stil single right now we would see so many post from her. I wish she posted something from Bukarest or a sneak peek from her secret project. Is not much to ask.

20 minutes ago, duhampi said:

She will be in Istanbul for another secret project. (I dont know the exact date)

could it be for Veet again?? hm it would't be secret than. Im curious and can't wait for new work.

No telling what she is doing in Istanbul. She's just as big there as here. The opportunities can vary lol

I see her liking some stuff too. Ugh. Its just really annoying for me lol because like you said, if he wasn't there. She would have shared a VIEW or some. The contrast is far too damn evident.

I hate that she is not posting anything... mostly because we know it's because of Joe. I used to think she didn't like social media and that's why she was never active, so I didn't care too much. But now, this kind of makes me angry...

I'm not sure what she shot in Romania, but judging by the dress she is wearing in that picture it is not something high fashion, but I still hope it's something exciting! :) I also hope she shoots for Vogue Turkey while she is in Istanbul. It's been a while since her last Vogue cover...

5 hours ago, mjmarija said:

I hate that she is not posting anything... mostly because we know it's because of Joe. I used to think she didn't like social media and that's why she was never active, so I didn't care too much. But now, this kind of makes me angry...

I'm not sure what she shot in Romania, but judging by the dress she is wearing in that picture it is not something high fashion, but I still hope it's something exciting! :) I also hope she shoots for Vogue Turkey while she is in Istanbul. It's been a while since her last Vogue cover...

And then he is able to follow her around, which makes it worse. Its understandable when she is at home she doesn't want to post much. But she began to post when she is location/traveling, which is a good/better idea. But Joe is a tag along, which is going to make it worse because when will she stop ignoring social media? Because somebody like her isn't going to stay single forever.

Overall, what she does is really annoying and honestly not cool to her fans but its worse when its over a man who she had to give a second chance to. Which is probably another mistake in itself. 

If she don't want to get on it, can her team do it atleast. like geez lol, they didn't even post her V man magazine stuff that came out last week! This is all so ridiculous, does her team not like social media themselves?PR doesn't even have to be your specialty to see how important it is.  I don't understand why they literally skip putting out some of the work she does.

I don't care what anybody on here says, there is alot thats wrong with this, from different angles.And more fans are being aware of this and its pissing them off.Thats not something you want to do. Her and tag along joe will be two peas in a pod forreal.  Don't let a man like him drive away your career/influence. He isn't even her husband (thats why I never complained about any influence Marko may have had on her career)

Does she take those quotes she posts seriously or does she just post them because she likes the way they sound, because... smh.