Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

What is she doing there? Joe is here?!

Of course he is there. His sugar mama paid for him to tag along. Must be nice. Inb4, I'm certain she paid. That type of first class ticket ain't cheap. 

10 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

TBH I always saw Alessandra in this position, not Adriana at all..bc of the party girl life and etc but no hahah...

In what "position"? They date different kind of men. Well Alessandra been engaged(?) to the same man for years. She hasn't been married yet. You honestly can't compare them two, when one is still dating their partner. And the other actually got married. And nobody has a perfect relationship.Others may do a better job hiding it well. Even beyonce and jay z have their crap they go through with each other (reference to the met gala)

But anyway when Adriana dated, until Joe, they were always higher profile compared to somebody like ale's guy and other models who didn't date high profile guys. And those kind of relationships tend to go through more kind of trial and error.

As much as we would like adriana to be a super couple with someone. There is a reason why they are rare. Maybe somebody like Joe is whats best actually. Although I don't care much for what he looks like, relationships with men who are publicly known don't work for everybody because there are other implications that comes with that. Sometimes it takes the celeb years to finally find a good successful match. Some people just don't have a smooth and easy dating life, alot of people don't, no matter what. -I just think that's insensitive to say and naive.