Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

4 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Nope. She just seems so over everything. That Cosmo magazine piece really sealed it for me. She's just dead behind the eyes anymore. 

Agreed! It looks like she has lost interest in modelling, I mean yeah she is there and probably has to go to these events, but girl doesn't look like she is enjoying any of it :/ Which is a shame.

I agree, but is not something new, I noticed it back at the VS show, she just doesn't seem like she's enjoying at all. She's still a stunning young lady but she's been missing something for some months now.

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Am I the only one who thinks she has lost her spark...? She doesn't look that great in my opinion.

Nope you are not alone, Taylor is beautiful but she lacks that "it factor" that standout models have. Just look at the photos above of her and Lais, Taylor look pretty but bland, Lais on the other hand looks striking.

5 hours ago, Dolorian said:

Nope you are not alone, Taylor is beautiful but she lacks that "it factor" that standout models have. Just look at the photos above of her and Lais, Taylor look pretty but bland, Lais on the other hand looks striking.

I never liked Taylor and I like her less now, she has lost something