Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

^meaning...... :idk: Is it because she's walking through an airport happily? Maybe she's excited to be going somewhere, or because she gets to go home to see Tate/Family, or Mr Penis :rofl: I mean I guess she could look miserable because flying sucks all kinds of ass and having people in your personal space taking pictures is annoying at times (most of the time if you are me) but then she would be construed as a diva, or bitch... She can't win either way :rofl:

I think they were being cheeky, her underwear has stars on it. 

This whole outfit... wtf??? And that is exactly the reason why I will never consider leggings appropriate to wear anywhere except the gym or at home. Why would you wanna walk around showing your underwear for the whole world to see? 

15 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

This whole outfit... wtf??? And that is exactly the reason why I will never consider leggings appropriate to wear anywhere except the gym or at home. Why would you wanna walk around showing your underwear for the whole world to see? 

You probably wouldn't even be able to see them if not for the camera flash. And who even cares? As for the outfit, she's going on a plane.... She dressed comfy and looks cute. :banghead: :DanniCullen:

23 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Am I the only one who is tired of the whole "models at Coachella" pictures trend? I know why they are there but I wish that little hype would be over with soon.

Theres some models whom we dont get to see in public very often, Like Scarlett, Carmella.

But basically you're right, the hype does make me cringe sometimes -_-

45 minutes ago, livmeister said:

You probably wouldn't even be able to see them if not for the camera flash. And who even cares? As for the outfit, she's going on a plane.... She dressed comfy and looks cute. :banghead: :DanniCullen:

Why do people seem to think flying somewhere = dressing like a slob? There are a ton of ways to dress comfortably and cozy yet still look nicely put together, without dressing uncomfortable.

Because not all people are the same, or dress the same for comfort :rofl: The obvious answer is obvious, and I find Rosie pretentious when it comes to flying attire. Jeans, leather pants, heels.... are not comfy when sitting for long periods of time and there is not a damn thing anyone is going to say that makes me think otherwise. She doesn't dress for comfort, she dresses for paparazzi . If I was flying I'd sure as hell be wearing black stretchy pants, a long men's flannel shirt and sunglasses too. 

INB4 all kinds of rebuttal :rofl:

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Because not all people are the same, or dress the same for comfort :rofl: The obvious answer is obvious, and I find Rosie pretentious when it comes to flying attire. Jeans, leather pants, heels.... are not comfy when sitting for long periods of time and there is not a damn thing anyone is going to say that makes me think otherwise. She doesn't dress for comfort, she dresses for paparazzi . If I was flying I'd sure as hell be wearing black stretchy pants, a long men's flannel shirt and sunglasses too. 

INB4 all kinds of rebuttal :rofl:

So first you say that not everyone is the same (obviously) or dresses the same for comfort... yet then you say heels, jeans, leather pants are not comfortable? Okay. Maybe they are to Rosie/all other people who wear them. I love to wear jeans when I travel and I'm far from uncomfortable, yes even wearing jeans. I would never, ever leave the house wearing sweatpants/leggings to go somewhere. I wonder where this whole idea came from that when you fly you're supposed to look as lazy as possible and the messier the better? What happend to looking nice and classy?

Rosie doesn't even wear her airport outfit on the plane. She changes once she's on board- she's talked about it in interviews. She knows she's going to papped and people are going to be in her face judging her outfit so she dolls up for the airport and then it's PJs and make up off once she's on the plane. (And then redoes it for landing.) Which is way too much work imo, but otherwise people are gonna call her a slob for trying to be comfortable for 6+ hours in a seat. 

That said, did Taylor get her leggings from a dollar store? :rofl: Girl, you can afford leggings that aren't see through. 

25 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

So first you say that not everyone is the same (obviously) or dresses the same for comfort... yet then you say heels, jeans, leather pants are not comfortable?

The fabric of jeans and leather against skin is not comfortable after extended periods of time. (leather doesn't breathe very well and thus you need to cake your body in some kind of baby powder to absorb sweat, and jeans can cause chafing) ... If you feel zero discomfort from wearing constraining fabrics then good on you, but not all people find them to be bombdotcom. I on the other hand can't wear them (jeans) for more then twenty minutes without wanting them to die in fire. And why in the hell would you dress up for an airplane? Who are these "nicely" dressed people trying to impress? :rofl: 

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Rosie doesn't even wear her airport outfit on the plane. She changes once she's on board- she's talked about it in interviews. She knows she's going to papped and people are going to be in her face judging her outfit so she dolls up for the airport and then it's PJs and make up off once she's on the plane. (And then redoes it for landing.) Which is way too much work imo, but otherwise people are gonna call her a slob for trying to be comfortable for 6+ hours in a seat.

Well there you go :rofl:  I don't know a single person who would dress up to take a flight except Luna apparently. 

JL0D3MW.gif

@Prettyphile Dressing nice doesn't mean you have to board a plane wearing a ballgown. You can wear a nice pair of jeans (or cotton trousers, if jeans are too uncomfortable for some) a blouse/button down and a jacket/sweater and voila. Dressing nice and dressing up are two completely different things. Also, I never implied that jeans are the most comfortable for very long flights, but some people can really be a little over dramatic and act like they're some kind of torture to wear. And who all these well dressed people are? People who actually want to look a bit put together and not walk around like a hot mess? 

Well thank you so much for clarifying that a ballgown wasn't necessary to be considered dressing up.  I wasn't aware DansGame, but now I know and I will never make the mistake of confusing the two things. Jeans/Trousers/Heels/LeatherPants different then Ball attire, got it. I'm going to continue to be "dramatic" and loathe wearing jeans for any length of time and you can continue to dress up in your non-ball attire and look snazzy. Gimme PJ's all day, every day, yoga pants of the thinnest fabric so my chonies can be seen, flannels, hoodies.. and to further look like a slob at the airport I'm gonna get throw in a trucker hat, turn it backwards... you can hear Limp Bizkit in the background can't you?.... Damn I've created a wonderful image for ya'll.. now that's some storytelling sheeeit RP right there.

It's Unicorn time... :chicken:

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Well thank you so much for clarifying that a ballgown wasn't necessary to be considered dressing up.  I wasn't aware DansGame, but now I know and I will never make the mistake of confusing the two things. Jeans/Trousers/Heels/LeatherPants different then Ball attire, got it. I'm going to continue to be "dramatic" and loathe wearing jeans for any length of time and you can continue to dress up in your non-ball attire and look snazzy. Gimme PJ's all day, every day, yoga pants of the thinnest fabric so my chonies can be seen, flannels, hoodies.. and to further look like a slob at the airport I'm gonna get throw in a trucker hat, turn it backwards... you can hear Limp Bizkit in the background can't you?.... Damn I've created a wonderful image for ya'll.. now that's some storytelling sheeeit RP right there.

It's Unicorn time... :chicken:

Wonderful story. Care to clarify what exactly is wrong with wanting to dress nice, because by the way you described it, sure sounds like you have something against the fact that not everyone wants to leave the house with their see through pants, pjs, etc.

19 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Nah I just enjoy the triggering fam and I already explained why (at the Airport). See pretentious: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pretentious 

So when someone dresses nice they're automatically "pretentious"? :rofl: That makes no sense at all and plenty of people would disagree with that as well btw.