Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

post-1004-0-1445993834-34757_thumb.jpg

When I look back on these years of my life I would have never thought or dreamed of being where I am today! I can't believe all that has happened to me in my life and I am so grateful for the career I get to have, my 12 year old nerdy self would never had guessed that One Million people would know her name so thank you to everyone for all the support and love and thank you to my family and friends for helping me and supporting me to get to where I am today. I love you all and I'm so happy I got plucked from the middle of nowhere and thrown into this crazy life #OneMillion

post-42006-0-1445993834-61361_thumb.jpg

When I look back on these years of my life I would have never thought or dreamed of being where I am today! I can't believe all that has happened to me in my life and I am so grateful for the career I get to have, my 12 year old nerdy self would never had guessed that One Million people would know her name so thank you to everyone for all the support and love and thank you to my family and friends for helping me and supporting me to get to where I am today. I love you all and I'm so happy I got plucked from the middle of nowhere and thrown into this crazy life #OneMillion

Adorable  :rofl:

Michael took that pic I bet! :gocho:

OK, partially to satisfy my curiosity but mostly to make a small contribution here, I've noticed this year that VS will post pics to its site that all you fabulous people haven't gotten months before and posted.  Well, maybe you have.  Example: the dark grey colored bra is on their official site, but the pink (which is a tiny bit larger/better quality) was posted on p. 99. Oh well, can't help a guy for trying.

post-61031-0-00585300-1439851410_thumb.j

post-61031-0-63808800-1439851428_thumb.j

PeterBadenhopFan

Posted Today, 04:05 PM

Hi, I was on Tumblr browsing the photos and text posts. When I came across a photo on a Taylor Hill fan's blog. It said Michael Shank is on Tinder and that app is for dating people. Wth?!!! Then this ask came up on my dashboard I found it strange....
Attached Thumbnails
  • post-92789-0-79623700-1439928178_thumb.j
  •  

Pulled from another thread.