Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I thought they were 'protected' by the 'Romeo Juliet statuette' law or something. I'm Indian, I don't know much about American laws as they are different state by state from what I've heard. Even if you ask me now, that is super creepy. We could have digested the fact if he was a 21 year old dork, but he's way too old.

I thought they were 'protected' by the 'Romeo Juliet statuette' law or something. I'm Indian, I don't know much about American laws as they are different state by state from what I've heard. Even if you ask me now, that is super creepy. We could have digested the fact if he was a 21 year old dork, but he's way too old.

Hell naw. For R&J to be applied people need to be only few years apart.

Well well well. All that talk of her cockiness makes her unattractive just went out the window. She seems to be backing her talk up reaaalllll good. Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

Hahaha...no.

Just because she has a cute butt it doesn't mean she's the next Gisele.

She needs to learn a bit or two about humility from Sara Sampaio. Now that there is a level headed person.

Hahaha...no.

She needs to learn a bit or two about humility from Sara Sampaio. Now that there is a level headed person.

Lol. Having a cute butt makes me a very forgiving person. And aren't her and Sara like best friends or something, maybe Sara will rub off on her soon enough.

Well well well. All that talk of her cockiness makes her unattractive just went out the window. She seems to be backing her talk up reaaalllll good. Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

Hahaha...no.

Uhm... I haven't read or seen many interviews of Sara so idk if she said anything over the top... but I mean the vibes I get from her, the way she presents herself on snapchat... she is full of herself!

Hahaha...no.

Uhm... I haven't read or seen many interviews of Sara so idk if she said anything over the top... but I mean the vibes I get from her, the way she presents herself on snapchat... she is full of herself!

Really? That's probably the opposite of her personality. She's so funny and sweet. Maybe If you followed her on twitter you would have a different opinion.