No. 6 - Emma Stone

No. 5 - Nicki Minaj

No. 4 -
Miranda Kerr

No. 3 - Rooney Mara

No. 2 -
Kate Upton

No. 1 - Sofia Vergara

Kinda shocked to see Ale at No. 91. Wasn't she like 2 a couple of years back? I expected Adriana, Megan Fox, Olivia Wilde, Irina, Marisa Miller, Bar Refaeli to be much closer to the Top 20 :huh:

Extremely happy to see Kate Upton #2. <-- predictable result though. Teach me how to dougie anyone? Loved seeing Daisy Lowe in the top 20! :chicken: Lara Stone was a nice addition to the list, same with Jessica Gomes who's looking better then ever.

No. 5 - Nicki Minaj O.O :rofl: no

No. 18 - Lady Gaga O.O :rofl: no

My Top 10 based on the list provided would of been.

No. 10 - Minka Kelly

No. 9 - Emmanuelle Chriqui

No. 8 - Daisy Lowe

No. 7 - Miranda Kerr

No. 6 - Olivia Wilde

No. 5 - Alessandra Ambrosio

No. 4 - Olivia Munn

No. 3 - Amber Heard

No. 2 - Kate Upton

No. 1 - Sofia Vergara

Interresting that Lea Michelle made the top 20. She's the least attractive woman on a show most men don't watch. Are they really still asking men :ninja: ? That's not to mention LadyGaga of course :ninja: .

My Top 10 based on the list provided would of been.No. 4 - Olivia Munn

No. 1 - Sofia Vergara

:blush:

I expected Adriana, Megan Fox, Olivia Wilde, Irina, Marisa Miller, Bar Refaeli to be much closer to the Top 20 :huh:

The models are always a wildcard because most everyday people don't know most of them :laugh: . At least I've yet to hear Irina's name come up in a conversation. Olivia might have been an oversight since she's been working, but as to celebs, the definition of these lists is generally...

Hot (Maxim, FHM, askmen dictionary) - relatively young, not morbidly obese and doing stuff

:/

Neither are doing anything noteworthy in the mainstream media, neither of them had a viral video, neither of them have a hit television show, neither of them make dorks around the world stand at attention? This list is pretty simple, be famous, be eye catching, catch the media's attention and/or do something absolutely retarded. Do one of those and you're on the last, do 2 or more and you're golden.

There are very few exceptions on that list where you can't go google them and see some notable headline in the last 6 months to a year. And I'm not talking about a headline that fashionista's follow, but a headline where joe blow on the street may have read or seen it.

I'm sorry but any list with Nicki Minaj or Lady Gaga on their Top 20 is a joke to me :ninja: I get Dri & Ale being low since this a UK based website & they did nothing in UK this year, i expect Dri to do better in Maxim's list (Ale isn't even in the voting) & that also explains why Miranda is #4, so I'm not surprised with that.

Best thing about the list ---> Rooney Mara #3, talent is sexy & girlfriend brings it on The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Neither are doing anything noteworthy in the mainstream media, neither of them had a viral video, neither of them have a hit television show, neither of them make dorks around the world stand at attention? This list is pretty simple, be famous, be eye catching, catch the media's attention and/or do something absolutely retarded. Do one of those and you're on the last, do 2 or more and you're golden.

There are very few exceptions on that list where you can't go google them and see some notable headline in the last 6 months to a year. And I'm not talking about a headline that fashionista's follow, but a headline where joe blow on the street may have read or seen it.

But Catrinel and Bar are hardly high fashion models that only the fashionistas would know! Especially in Bar's case...

But Catrinel and Bar are hardly high fashion models that only the fashionistas would know! Especially in Bar's case...

Bar isn't dating Leo anymore, meaning she's not as much of an international sensation. Everyone knows who Leo is because he's a Hollywood star and the face of Titanic, Bar is just another SI model who happens to be hot.

If this list is all about 'looks' then:

People who should not even be on the list:-

Pippa Middelton, Tina Fey, Adele, Jessica Chastain , Demi Moore, Caroline Wozniacki , Kristin Wiig, Kat Dennings

Kristen Stewart.

People Who should be way lower-

Kate Upton, Daisy Lowe, Rooney Mara, Lea Michele, Olivia Munn, Lily Aldridge