Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

GUYS IT's CONFIRMED!! Kanye West and Maroon 5 will sing

This just in! Kanye West and Maroon 5 will rock the runway at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Tuesday, Nov. 29 10/9C only on CBS. (Source : PINK victoria secret facebook)

I love Maroon 5 to no ends so im happy & the fact that Anne is already confirmed is a another win to me because i really like her ... I wonder if the castings went down already or if Adam pulled at "Give money & let Anne walk" or if they actually got Maroon 5 through Anne? ... Anyway i hope they sing without the girls because they're a band & it would be a mess with the instruments & the girls walking, too much going on

Kanye, i think he's music is meh but i agree he will be fun to watch

^ I don't know but I expect PDA from Adam and Anne :cain:

Anyway, Kanye and Maroon 5? They had a duet together, "Heard them say". Do you think it's possible they'll perform it on the stage? Maybe in the finale, as the lyrics includes words 'nothing lasts forever' :laugh:

I doubt we'll see PDA because Anne is not an Angel, however i do expect Adam screaming at her like last year & scenes of Anne dancing backstage & all that so-in-love crap but not over the top like Heidi&Seal

I doubt we'll see PDA because Anne is not an Angel, however i do expect Adam screaming at her like last year & scenes of Anne dancing backstage & all that so-in-love crap but not over the top like Heidi&Seal

omg that part in Country girls, Adam stands up and screams... oh dear that was too much! but actually i really like Maroon 5 especially Moves like Jagger :laugh: its sooo good maybe can work with the girls walking , maybe like that : the band in the part when Katy Perry stands in Pink segment last year, who knows :), but yeah i doubt it, Kanye is going to be the new Akon , Hope He dont ruins the walks of the girls too :laugh:

who in y'all's thoughts and opinons would be the ultimate line up for 2011's VSFS?

I have to agree with MarVS I can see Elsa and Marloes being there.

Other new girls I want to see (but probably won't :whistle: ): Barbara Palvin, Sara Sampaio, Emily Didonato, Sui He, Tanya Mityushina, and Xenia Deli

For returning girls: the angels , Magdalena Frackowiak, Lais Ribeiro, Maryna Linchuk

I would die of happiness if Barbara & Sara walk the show, Barbara just turned 18 so im really crossing my fingers for her ... But somehow i just feel like she won't even go to the castings >.<