Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't think Candice will open the show, i'm pretty sure Adriana will open again ... & if it's not Adriana then i'll say Alessandra, i think that the show opener is one of the few predictable things from VS

i love Adriana , but She did it the last time soo i doubt it... and one thing that VS have to become predictable is actually Candice Swanepoel

Gisele always opened, then Gisele left and Adriana always opened. VS and/or CBS seem to really be into the whole high-energy-pointing-everywhere type of opening and Candice just isn't that. I'd even say it would be more likely for Chanel to open than Candice. I don't necessarily want Adriana to open, but she probably will.

I don't think Candice will open the show, i'm pretty sure Adriana will open again ... & if it's not Adriana then i'll say Alessandra, i think that the show opener is one of the few predictable things from VS

i love Adriana , but She did it the last time soo i doubt it... and one thing that VS have to become predictable is actually Candice Swanepoel

Gisele always opened, then Gisele left and Adriana always opened. VS and/or CBS seem to really be into the whole high-energy-pointing-everywhere type of opening and Candice just isn't that. I'd even say it would be more likely for Chanel to open than Candice. I don't necessarily want Adriana to open, but she probably will.

are u kidding me Chanel? ( Btw Lais is almost takin her place)...Lol and agree about Gisele but she was not the type of high-energy-pointing-everywhere ( like Adri or Ale that its looks cool for the show in some segments) actually her walk is kinda like Candice , so with that... i see Candice more like an opener.

There's no comparasion between Gisele's & Candice's walk, in fact i don't anyone can compare to Gisele when it comes to walking but that's just me

Since 2000 only four models have opened the show, it's not like they care about the same girl opening two years in a row

2000: Gisele

2001: Karolina

2002: Gisele

2003: Adriana

2005: Gisele

2006: Gisele

2007: Adriana (Gisele was gone)

2008: Adriana

2009: Alessandra (Adriana & Gisele both out)

2010: Adriana

I seriously doubt somebody else will open the show other than Adriana or Alessandra if for some reason Adriana doesn't open (which again, i doubt) ... But even if is not one of them, i agree with siemgi that Chanel would be the only one of the new girls with a chance to open because she's the only one who has the pointing/kissing/high energy walk that has been working for the opening for the past years & also out of all the new girls she seems to have the bigger fanbase in the average VS audience. Candice may be Ed's babymommy these days but remember that when it comes to the show it's mostly on CBS hands. & hope Dri opens anyways because then she would beat Gisele as the #1 show opener :hehe:

remember that when it comes to the show it's mostly on CBS hands. & hope Dri opens anyways because then she would beat Gisele as the #1 show opener

Didn't CBS also edit the shit out of Adriana with that foolishness she did opening last year? I don't think they'd mind a new opener one bit.

It would be time for a whole new cast in the show then ... I honestly feel like CBS takes the worst part of each girl walk & that's what they put on TV, the pictures & unedited videos are always better than the actual show

& also hope we don't get any monologue crap like last year, i think both Candice&Chanel's monologues were painful to watch last year

There's no comparasion between Gisele's & Candice's walk, in fact i don't anyone can compare to Gisele when it comes to walking but that's just me

Since 2000 only four models have opened the show, it's not like they care about the same girl opening two years in a row

2000: Gisele

2001: Karolina

2002: Gisele

2003: Adriana

2005: Gisele

2006: Gisele

2007: Adriana (Gisele was gone)

2008: Adriana

2009: Alessandra (Adriana & Gisele both out)

2010: Adriana

I seriously doubt somebody else will open the show other than Adriana or Alessandra if for some reason Adriana doesn't open (which again, i doubt) ... But even if is not one of them, i agree with siemgi that Chanel would be the only one of the new girls with a chance to open because she's the only one who has the pointing/kissing/high energy walk that has been working for the opening for the past years & also out of all the new girls she seems to have the bigger fanbase in the average VS audience. Candice may be Ed's babymommy these days but remember that when it comes to the show it's mostly on CBS hands. & hope Dri opens anyways because then she would beat Gisele as the #1 show opener :hehe:

its really Time for a new opener Like Tori says , plus if u remenber Gisele opened the ( i think the best ) first section Sexy Santa Helpers in 2005 AMAZINGLY without that pointing/kissing/high walk . Sooo Candice could nail that easily , i think the pointing/kissing/high its looks good but just in some segments.

I agree that it would be nice something fresh like Doutzen, i think she could pull out a Gisele-ish opening ... But i really doubt it will happen, there's a big difference between what people wants for the show & what will really happen there. Example, i think everyone agrees that Alessandra is long overdue getting the Fantasy Bra & year after year most of us complain about how the hell is that she is like the only one who hasn't wear it yet but VS keeps giving the FB to other girls, it's not like VS (or CBS) care about what we on Bellazon would like to see & that's something er all have to deal with it

Agreed about that, last year was better compared to 2007-2009 so i hope they don't go back to the crazy again this year, but i don't see VS getting rid of the cutesy/cheesy stuff anytime soon, especially with the Pink segment i'm sure it will be just as bad again

who in y'all's thoughts and opinons would be the ultimate line up for 2011's VSFS?

Besides the Angels almost sure:

Marloes Horst

Elsa Hosk

Magdalena F.

could be GREAT!:

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Barbara Palvin ( just Pink)

Nina Agdal ( just Pink)

Milou Sluis ( just Pink)

Maroon 5 & Kanye West To Perform At The Victorias Secret Fashion Show

Posted on October 11, 2011 at 12:01 AM

November 29th is a day a lot of guys will suddenly acquire a keen interest in fashion, when The Victorias Secret Fashion Show airs on CBS at 10/9c and we are revealing that two of the biggest acts in music Maroon 5 and Kanye West will both be performing on the show.

We can also confirm Adam’s supermodel girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna will walk the catwalk at the show. The sexy runway show will also include pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes-look at the making of the world’s most celebrated fashion show.

To hear all the details, you can listen to Ryan’s exclusive interview with Adam below and be sure to tune in to “The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show” on November 29th on CBS at 10/9c to see the sexiest show on earth!

http://ryanseacrest.com/