Bellazon

like a lot her outfits recently, as well as her new toned body. i was right, she's on some new diet and strict work-out regime.:)

dont like her recent DIVA attitude though

Did I miss something? :blink: When did she act like a diva? She sounds like a fun and collected person in her interviews.

nope darling, you didnt miss anything. i was talking about the interviews but the photos, when paparazzi approach her.

im sure its annoying to be followed everythwere but before she didnt seem to care. now, she is acting all fancy showing middle fingers and acting like a diva. look at her face in some shots, she is always frowning, or making angry hand gestures.

Let's play "guess what mood the model is in today". :laugh::laugh:

Relationship with Ronado made her mooooore popular. Though she acts like chick from the village

lol...well she is from village. her home town is in the kiddle of nowhere and is a village. nothing offensive, im just mentioning it, because i find it funny , she really is from village.

U.K.

Imagine someone following your around daily trying to get closer and closer to you, and all you see is flashing all over your face. This can even make the nicest model go insane. It's a price to pay when you are famous, and dating Cristiano.

you dont have to be like that. paparazzi are very annoying, but its all about self-composure and basically how you behave yourself. there are tons of models out there , way more famous than irina, and way more scrutinized by the press. but they dont neccessarily act out. like naomi. next thing i know, irina wil be punching cameras like naomi...lol

it's all about how you behave. irina can simply ignore them instead of always seeking attention. i think she gets enough for dating cristiano.

Anjelina:

"you dont have to be like that. paparazzi are very annoying, but its all about self-composure and basically how you behave yourself. there are tons of models out there , way more famous than irina, and way more scrutinized by the press. but they dont neccessarily act out. like naomi. next thing i know, irina wil be punching cameras like naomi...lol

it's all about how you behave. irina can simply ignore them instead of always seeking attention. i think she gets enough for dating cristiano."

Ha, very funny connection to Naomi. It was a very gross thing to do and is not how a lady should carry herself, however, I see what drove her to this.