Bellazon

<h1 class="post-title">Cristiano Ronaldo Girlfriend Irina Denies About the Marriage Rumor on Her Twitter</h1> 28 July 2010

Irina Shayk, the current girlfriend of Real Madrid striker Cristiano has made it clear about the marriage rumor with the Portuguese winger on December. She wrote on her Twitter account, “The news about a possible marriage are false. Everything comes from stupid people.”

Even though she already confirmed that her Facebook page had been hacked, people still believes that she was the person who wrote the statement in her account.

The controversy which was caused by a false message that said: “I am committed to Cristiano and the wedding will take place before Christmas. There will be a major release soon. I love my boyfriend, I love my life and I love Portugal. And I will help him raise his son, although at first I was surprised to hear the news.”

So far, their long distance relationship seems to be getting along great. But one thing for sure, there won’t be a wedding bell this year in Cristiano place….

Do not hotlink images. -Post edited by Lady Fatale

Kanye West: 'Power' Music Video Premiere!

post-17383-1281087577_thumb.jpg

Kanye West is back with “Power,” his latest music video!

The 33-year-old rapper teamed up with artist Marco Brambilla to create a very different kind of video.

“Whether it’s photography or video or sculpture or fashion, he’s very interested in exposing the ‘best of the best’ or what appeals to him the most,” Marco told MTV. “The video collage technique that I developed for it was a brand new thing.”

Model Irina Shayk (and girlfriend of soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo) also stars in the video.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/08/05/ka...video-premiere/